Adjusting status after death of spouse

ok who SF JOE? 

:D

robert

pm  me if you not want to explain on here

I doubt Joe knows. He is a whacko that used to come here and was booted under several diffierent names. He took to stalking me on the internet for a while sending me spooky pms with threatening undertones. Once he sent me a a PM that said "so many woodworking shops in Portland, One by one. One by one" A sad individual really. Probably has a 1" penis and is trying to compensate.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest aosnow

by the way, I am Joe and I didn't write the post you disliked so much. In fact, the post does not reflect my opinion. How quick some are to make accusations! I have been reading this board for months, quietly, unobtrusively and civilly. Tsk, tsk, what am I to do with you 2? Please don't make me give you another lesson.

Also FYI, San Francisco is not only America's most beautiful city, it is also one of the most wired:) Coffeeshops with wireless internet are quite common!

I am not joking when I say that Joe is a seriously disturbed man in bad need of psychiatric help. I honestly fear he may act on some of his delusions. I am serious when I tell you Joe that if you threaten me or my family I will do what ever is necessary to protect them. Includiing deadly force.

Carl

I am not joking when I say that Joe is a seriously disturbed man in bad need of psychiatric help.  I honestly fear he may act on some of his delusions.  I am serious when I tell you Joe that if you threaten me or my family I will do what ever is necessary to protect them.  Includiing deadly force.

Carl

I am so proud of you Carl... you sound like me! I hope you dont think of me as disturbed, we only disagree on politics..

I will help you out some. I have just been blessed with a refinancing.. are you pming your mailing address so the wierd ones dont see it?

Let me know how I can help.

Peace

:blink: