Adjusting status after death of spouse

Guest aosnow

relax carl. I never threatened you, I never stalked you, I never came after you. I never intended to do any of those things. So you can change your Depends undies now, ok?

Just another little scared man with a big mouth. Geez, I can't even drop in once in a while to read messages and keep my mouth shut without the chicken shits ranting about being armed to the teeth and using "deadly force", "saying it to my face", etc.

You know what carl? It is time to stop wetting your pants. Maybe you and Trigg can get a volume discount on your rubber undergarments.

to all the others, this goes back to me taking Carl to task for his paranoid political ravings about the President and the former Attorney General. Oh, and maybe the comment I made about him needing a K9 visa. That one still cracks me up!

well, I guess its time for me to go log on from an internet cafe.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have saved all of your threatening PMs and Yahoo chat messages in case I ever need them for evidence. I also have your old ISP info. I am not kidding Joe. Stay away from me and my family.

Enough said. Please go away.

aosnow

I do not know you nor do I care to, from what you already wrote you really don't seem to be a nice person, nice sutle undertone and digs. I'f you have to bait people do it else where.

I'm here for the support and friends that helping on the Visa process, I'm not here for someone boosting his ego bothering others.

Robert

Guest aosnow

carl,

the point is

I WAS AWAY. Get it now? I had posted not a word. Until you began to rant again. I am not going to remain quiet if you continue to rant like a nutjob. the solution is simple: JUST STOP DOING IT.

if you dont like someone's posts, fine, but leave me out of it.

Guest aosnow

don,

I never threatened anyone. save all the messages you want. In fact, notify me and I will help the FBI investigate who has been using my ip address, the computers at home, the ones at the office, spoofing my email address, hacking into yahoo messenger and so forth.

now don , you must have read the thread, where is your post to those two yahoos who started the name calling? did I miss it?

get the message, don?

I received another check today for Jimei. Big thanks to all. I plan on sending them to Jimei next week so any of you who would like to contribute please PM me.

Thanks go out to;

David R in Ms.

Phillip B in Az.

Don H in Or.

Roger B in Wi.

Herbert L in Ca.

Myself of course in Or.

Total so far 325 dollars.

That would cover at least on of her I-485s.

Carl,

My check went out in Monday's mail so you should be recieving it soon.

"Also FYI, San Francisco is not only America's most beautiful city, it is also one of the most wired:) Coffeeshops with wireless internet are quite common! " It's also known as one of the dirtiest downtowns in America. San Jose and Oakland are far cleaner.

I received another check today for Jimei.  Big thanks to all.  I plan on sending them to Jimei next week so any of you who would like to contribute please PM me. 

Thanks go out to;

David R in Ms.

Phillip B in Az.

Don H in Or.

Roger B in Wi.

Herbert L in Ca. 

Myself of course in Or.

Total so far 325 dollars. 

That would cover at least on of her I-485s.

Two more checks today. Thanks to

Trigg in Tn

James in Ca.

I am going to mail all the checks to Jimei this Tuesday. Thanks to all.

Total $425.00 It is not to late to still contribute. Filing fees alone for her and her daughter are nearly 700 dollars.