If my wife is a "mail order bride", then?

Mengxin

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is good to see that we have an audience with a good sense of humor, which is a very good quality. To the audience, I will like to wish everyone happiness and all the best in our new journey as marry man. Please accept my apology if my grammar is a bit off, English is my second language. Good luck and God bless!

Is good to see that we have an audience with a good sense of humor, which is a very good quality. To the audience, I will like to wish everyone happiness and all the best in our new journey as marry man.  Please accept my apology if my grammar is a bit off, English is my second language. Good luck and God bless!

Thats alright my friend. English is my only language and my grammer is alot of---so is my gramper

To the audience

I think you mean the penut gallery.

is not the term libral neo Nazi, the oxymoron.

:lol:

I better be carful, I DO own a pair of Dr Marten boots :lol: :lol:

I think I said neo-nazi was an oxymoron??? Maybe not.

I don't have a pair of fascist boots but I once drank a can of pabst blue ribbon beer---do dat count??

To the audience

I think you mean the penut gallery.

is not the term libral neo Nazi, the oxymoron.

:lol:

I better be carful, I DO own a pair of Dr Marten boots :lol: :lol:

I think I said neo-nazi was an oxymoron??? Maybe not.

I don't have a pair of fascist boots but I once drank a can of pabst blue ribbon beer---do dat count??

Ya, you did say that I missed it.

Ya got to drink the whole 12 pk

So does all this mean I really can't get the supercharged modlel with housework control and bigger boobs?  I could rewire the house for 230.

Sorry Carl, you can't get a new model or even an upgrade. Hmmm, wonder what Bing would say if she knew you asked???? Can you say EXCTORTION????? I can!

So does all this mean I really can't get the supercharged modlel with housework control and bigger boobs?  I could rewire the house for 230.

Sorry Carl, you can't get a new model or even an upgrade. Hmmm, wonder what Bing would say if she knew you asked???? Can you say EXCTORTION????? I can!

Ha ha! I am pretty brave when she's not looking lol. Truthfully I don't think there is another woman on the planet better suited to me. (am I out of trouble yet or am I digging myself in deeper?) It does make a point though. When someone says "mail order bride it conjures up an image of a woman with no status sacrificing herself for survival to a man who is skimming through photographs loooking for a piece of property. Extremely objectifying of women. I am surprised that more feminists aren't upset about it. Our own government is using language that portrays women as property on thier own website. Shameful if not ilegal.