If my wife is a "mail order bride", then?

Mengxin

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As propaganda minister of the Trigg dynasties government in exile I feel it is my duty to inform you that I have it on good authority. (a friend of a friends second cousin's step sister heard from her best friend) That the current ursurper to the throne the evil emperor rmark has been known to run down old ladies, eat children and little puppies as well as tell blind people a busy intersection is clear to walk across. He is also a firm beliver in trickle down economics and other nefarious acts.

And now, as I watch from my cave, only myself and a very tall man making videos, I see why Sir Carl is my minister of propaganda.

Good work Sir Carl. Soon all your efforts will be rewarded. Soon the powerless usurper of justice and all his newly named insurgent vermin will no longer be a threat to the dynasty. And then you shall reap the rewards of your efforts. And then the sweet charms of the once infamous china girl shall be yours-to do with as you deem prudent.

Now on to more important issues. The Vice -Emperor--that is to say the Emperor in charge of all vice---has been declared missing!! I suspect foul place by the lying vermin, Sir Mark. This is a call to arms. I fully except all my loyal subjects to rise to arms to defeat these never ending attempts to demean your emporer. Friends-both of you-Relatives-this means you, my new niece and her parents. Rise up and defeat the infidel and all that would align themselves to him and his wicked neo-conservative trickle down hang-em high ways.

To arms-and as many feet and hands.

"E" :D

I Bring you OFFICAL Greetings Dragon ~!

From the Emperor of ALL the Land~!

Fear not, because we are to be reunited by the Mighty Emperor Trigg ~!!! A Dynasty that predates your days here ~!

But Truste me, follow not the USURPER RMARK ~!

Join our great cause, and you WILL BE REWARDED ~!!!

(possibly....)