I went to the interview this morning and got the red slip after interview. it was simple and fast, only about 3 minutes. My experience is that no need to be nervious if the relationship is real and all documents are ready. simply answer VO based on the fact and he will let you pass.

thanks all for your help.

Alex

I went to the interview this morning and got the red slip after interview. it was simple and fast, only about 3 minutes. My experience is that no need to be nervious if the relationship is real and all documents are ready. simply answer VO based on the fact and he will let you pass.

Alex

237943[/snapback]

Congrats!

Guest pushbrk

Alex

237943[/snapback]

And the beats and toots go on. :)

:blink: :D :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :blink: :lol: :)

Ten toots for August.

Alex

237943[/snapback]

:redblob: :redblob: :toot: :greenblob: :redblob: :redblob: :redblob:

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA BOYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!

Alex

237943[/snapback]

Great news! Congratulations!! Best of luck to you in your new future together!!