Randy W

It will take time and perhaps a long time. Nerve damage of any kind is kinda unpredictable. Take it easy and keep on going that is the secret.

You remember me telling you about the nerve damage problem in my feet well they have gotten much better and bother me very little now. If you remember it started at about the same time as your problem did. Now I have broken the metacarpal in my left hand of my little finger. Don't get well to fast because with my experience there will be something else them. :sweating_buckets: :sweating_buckets: :sweating_buckets:

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

well, Jiaying decided she wanted a new phone. 5G, and a Samsung.. So she bought a Note 10 for ¥7500, against my advice. That's WAY more phone than she'll ever use at 256GB and will run rings around my S8 at 64GB + a 64GB SD card. Well, it's a good one. Hope she enjoys it.

• 4 weeks later...

"Maybe you like this," says the wife, as she hands me one.

gallery_1846_733_973003.jpg

Coca-Cola Fiber+ or "Coca-Cola plus" is a diet variant of the soft drink Coca-Cola with added dietary fiber in the form of dextrin. It was developed by Coca-Cola Asia Pacific and launched locally in Japan during March 2017. The soft drink has been approved by the Japanese FOSHU as a functional beverage and is meant to serve as an option for health-conscious consumers who have varying desires when it comes to beverages, such as sweetened/non-sweetened, more/less caffeinated, or in the case of Coca-Cola Fiber+ more fiber

Coca-Cola Fiber+ is available in:

Japan

Taiwan

China

Hong Kong

Vietnam

Mongolia

Zheese!

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)

• 3 weeks later...

Yulin City Public Security Bureau xuan: MLM is not the road to wealth, is the road to illegal crime, MLM is not heaven, is hell. Be alert to the network MLM activities of playing with "virtual currency", "electronic currency" and "game coin".

MLM is multi-layer marketing, e.g. Amway and Tupperware

• 1 month later...

My wife too but she always orders some new things for me to put together or some kind of tool for me to work on something with. She just bought new manifold gauges for me to recharge the freon in the truck, a real spare tire and assembly for the Cadaliac and the underneath of the car has the place for the jack covered with very heavy plastic that has to be removed. I can't wait for that one. A new 35 gal gas tank for the lawnmowers has to be assembled and filled, 13,000 W generator that had to be hooked into the Load Center. Another good un. And the list goes on and the heat index here is from 101-115 all this week. I know you guys in Texas are getting it too. I had to rebuild a carburetor on one of the lawnmowers today. The grass is about knee-high because of so much rain. She wants it all done last week too.happydance.gif