Randy W

i’m Sure you long ago decided you want to get home ASAP. Hoping for a quick and simple diagnosis and you can get out of there.

Did they turn it up to 11?

??!?

bu ming bai

but yes, I'm hoping to get back to where I was - able to get around in our home as soon as possible

Talk about service -

I decided I wanted some button up shirts to wear, instead of the knit polo type shirts which are all I've bought for the last 15 -. 20 years.

The stores are still closed, do Jiaying called up the proprietor of the "Big Boys'" store, who was able to bring us some 6XL shirts from their stock to the hospital.

That'll give me a little more breathing room.

• Like 1

I decided I wanted some button up shirts to wear, instead of the knit polo type shirts which are all I've bought for the last 15 -. 20 years.

The stores are still closed, do Jiaying called up the proprietor of the "Big Boys'" store, who was able to bring us some 6XL shirts from their stock to the hospital.

Took me a while to figure this out, but I guess you mean Chinese 6XL? Whereas you are probably an XL or something like that.

Sounds like the Yulin home quarantine practice hasn't been too severe, then.

You said they drained your suppuration. Any good news re progress or going home? I wouldn't want a compounding hospital infection at this point. I guess no improvement in lower pain or sensation?

Anti-epidemic, stable enterprise excellent service to ensure development, the autonomous region market supervision bureau issued a "16" New Deal, to promote the smooth operation of the economy! For more information, please pay attention to the "Guangxi Market Supervision" WeChat Public number and media reports.

Dear customers, for your health and others, help the outbreak prevention and control during the safe resumption of work, mobile phone owners can send cxmyd to 10001, query your mobile phone in the last 14 days of transit information. China Telecom

Successful Surgery

this morning. I went ahead and took the plunge, since I'm otherwise immobilized anyway.

I think all they did was slice me open and spray in some WD-40 and Lysol.

All I need to do now is to learn how to walk again.

Lower lumbar infection- NOT TB-related