Randy W

• 3 weeks later...

a new BBQ place. Aoli Mu, a place I've gone to for the last 8 years, finally had to shut down.

This place is ALMOST as good - a bit much sauce on the lamb, but otherwise excellent

gallery_1846_744_1147258.jpg

The street vendors are all using LED lighting now, with a little battery about like one for a riding lawnmower. No more cables to trip over, and a much brighter color.

gallery_1846_744_949705.jpg

严查违规燃放烟花爆竹,安全文明欢度中秋佳节。[玉林市禁燃办]

Strict investigation of illegal fireworks and firecrackers, safe and civilized to celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival. (Yulin City No Burning Office)

Not sure what these are, but I didn't see any mosquitos - at the TCM hospital (just for bloodwork).

gallery_1846_831_633583.jpg

I believe Dan (a friend on Facebook - not our Dan) gets the prize here - from the Encyclopedia Britannica - "Moxibustion, also called moxa treatment, traditional medical practice that originated in China and thence spread to Japan and other Asian countries. It is performed by burning small cones of dried leaves on certain designated points of the body, generally the same points as those used in acupuncture."

How smart is their AI system if it stopped you twice? My point being: we're not in Minority Report territory (yet).

No license plate, car, or facial recognition - they stopped EVERY car and only checked the breath of each driver. They don't care who you are.

Simply two different traps set up at different sections of the same road. We were one of a VERY few who went through both.

Edited by Randy W (see edit history)