Randy W

The news here is that the beta blockers apparently caused the irregularites in the first EKG. The doctors at that time apparently knew that, and changed me over to alpha blockers.

The NEW doctor apparently didn't realize that, and prescribed the Trimetazidine for a "condition" that had already been remedied. Before taking the Trimetazidine, I insisted on the 2nd EKG which showed that.

So, for me, this is more like no news.

• Like 1

Well, good news that your normal EKG was restored. 6 months seems like a long time; I guess that is time to switch the med and then time to let the changes cause their effect.

Wishing you further luck,

Greg

Yes - I believe the first EKG was simply an artifact of the beta blockers, that the actual problem was "venous insufficiency of the lower extremities", as shown on the six month old ultrasound. The NEW ultrasound shows normal circulation.

Over the last 10 years, I've had VERY gradually escalating symptoms, which I had just interpreted as "getting older". So I won't be disappointed if it takes another six months or longer for my mobility to return to normal.

• 2 weeks later...

We went to Wanda Plaza today, where they had started charging for parking as of Jan. 1. The charge came when leaving.

No cash - only Weixin. So when someone got to the gate who didn't have access to Weixin, everyone behind them had to go find a different gate, since each gate only had one exit lane.

It's still not clear what happens to those poor people.

Looks like We made the headlines today here in Yulin! The car on the right in front of the picture taker is ours. My wife said that the guy in front didn't have network access on his phone to pay through WeChat, so they wouldn't let him out (no cash allowed). With only one lane, no one else was leaving, either.

Shortly after this picture was taken, we left to try exit # 2, which was likewise gummed up. Finally, we got out through the third exit, which was still open.

gallery_1846_744_601320.jpg

Apparently, it's a new "service", begun in Yulin on Jan. 1

Wanda Plazas Nationwide Offer Automated Pay-By-Plate Parking Service

Apr 03,2019

On March 30th, Wanda Commercial Management Group together with WeChat and Bingsheng Technology, announced at Shanghai Baoshan Wanda Plaza that Wanda is launching “WeChat Automated Pay-By-Plate” parking service at 283 Wanda Plazas, which will define a new smart lifestyle at city centers.
The service liberates Wanda consumers from traditional parking process with automatic Pay-By-Plate. The use of cash, parking card and scanning of QR code are eliminated from the process, offering Wanda Plaza visitors a smooth and convenient parking experience.
At Wanda Plazas that have already launched the “WeChat Automated Pay-By-Plate” service, drivers can leave the parking lots without queuing up, greatly boosting efficiency.
“This service allows us to leave the lot in a second without queues. It is really convenient.” said Mr. Lai, a driver at Baoshan Wanda Plaza.
Shanghai Baoshan Wanda plaza is one of testing grounds for Wanda and WeChat cooperation. The service shortens average exit time by 90%, from 20 seconds to around 2 seconds. Citizens can use the service simply by linking their license plates with “Wanda Plaza” mini program on WeChat platform.

• 3 weeks later...

I expect that the nurse had had a run-in with him

while checking in, and that that's why she was quick

to respond when I reported him. After a couple of rounds

of that, she set off the alarm and several security

guards showed. They had to physically haul him

away.