Say a little extra prayer

I wish all of you to say a little extra prayer, for my Sweet Pea. When i talked to her this morning. She could hardly get her breath, she was crying so much. Her grandfarther, died early this morning. Oh how bad i feel, for not being there with her right now.

Hi,Randxuej, what happened to your fiance? Has she got sars? I will pray for her. But pls dont worry too much, because she will recover finally. She is just experiencing another kind of hard time, she will be fine. We will be here praying for her.

Sarah

Hi,Randxuej, what happened to your fiance? Has she got sars? I will pray for her. But pls dont worry too much, because she will recover finally. She is just experiencing another kind of hard time, she will be fine. We will be here praying for her.

Sarah

No sars. She is just sad because her grandpa just died. Sorry to hear the bad news. If they believe in reincarnation, then he will come back in another life.

I wish all of you to say a little extra prayer, for my Sweet Pea. When i talked to her this morning. She could hardly get her breath, she was crying so much. Her grandfarther, died early this morning. Oh how bad i feel, for  not being there with her right now.

Our heartfelt condolences.. she will included in my prayers that God will give her the strenght to overcome the loss of her grandfather.

Doris and Rex :unsure:

Sorry to hear about your Grandfather, I will offer some prays for him. Let us all hope he lived a full and happy life. In the end that is all any of us can ask for. It would be easier if you could be there at her time of need, but I hope she knows your spirit is always with her to support her thru all her bad times till you are together.

I am really sorry to hear that. My loved grandma died last summer when my husband left China one month after. It was the darkest day that i standed by her side and watched her left us.

it reminds me how hard i cried but my husband was with me in the phone and he really comforted my heart more than anyone can do. I dreamed about my grandma a lot since she left me but each time whe i think about her i really rememeb that she had this most happy smile when she first saw my husband and how much she likes him as her own grandson.

The best thing you can do for your loved people who died is living as good & happy as you can. I know the best thing my loved grandparents would like to see in heaven is My husband and I have this enjoyable together

So when you think in that way. You will feel better.

God bless all of you here

:unsure:

Randxuej, I am sorry to hear that your sweetie is suffering the loss of her grandpa. I will cross my fingers for her and her grandpa as well. I can imagine how hard facing the cruel fact like that.

My grandpa passed away in an accident when I was four years old. I cried so hard that my family often praised me later how mature I was for my age because they thought I could understand the loss of a dear family member. But in fact, I was not as smart as they assumed. I guess my fear of death weighed more than grief.

After I grew old enough to really understand this kind of grief, the first person I lost was my beloved grandma (Nainai in Chinese). She was the kindest woman I have known. She died half a year before my graduation from college, which really struck me. The shadow of losing her still exists in the bottom of my heart. I often dream of her. I regret that I didn't accompany her much because I too focused on my study when I could have chance to be with her.

When nainai was alive, I shared the same bedroom with her until I went to college. Usually She couldn’t see me until I came back from the school in the evening. In the night when I was doing evening self-study in my bedroom, she often tried to chat with me. Instead of considering old nainai's loneliness, I always felt annoyed by her interruption and refused to talk to her with a sound good excuse that I wanted to do well in my lessons and was so innocent to promise that I would talk with her after I got into college. At that time I thought only after passing the entrance examination to college, my study would be finished. Childish! :P Due to a kind of joint problem nainai was not able to walk in her later life. I also promised her that I would take her to the downtown of our city to see the changes, which had taken place there after I finished my study in the college. I thought only after then I could have time. Stupid!! ;) :angry: I even planed to give her money to buy what she might want after I became to work. I can't find a word to describe how silly I was then. :( :( :(

Those dreams and plans were broken until that afternoon when I came back to my dorm from classes in the college, the telegram found me. As soon as I read that worst news, I realized I made the biggest mistake that I didn't spend any time with my amiable nainai when I could. I would not have chance any more though I wanted then. I caught on a long distance bus and rushed home and knelt on my knees in front of nainai's bed and confessed my stupidity and unawareness in front of her, whose consciousness was already not clear. She didn't stop her last breath until I talked to her eventually. Relatives said that she was waiting for my return. I believed.

My nainai's death struck me deeply. However, from her death I learned a valuable lesson: Never hesitate to give my love, care or help to the people around me as much as possible when they need it. The day never can come if I think I only can give my help when I have plenty time or display my love only when I have lots of money. Even it can come; maybe my love and help are meaningless to them at all. Like now, even I want to talk to nainai or take her out; she doesn't need them any more. Love can be expressed by many means besides time or money, but cannot be waited to give, I learned. (Is this sort of Chinglish? I hope I make myself understood. :) :P) If we can give our love and care to the people around us, even one day they have to leave us, we can have more happy times to recall rather than regret as I do now. I cannot make up any happiness, which I was supposed to be able to create for nainai. What I can do now is to realize my old dream that I chat with my nainai in my real dream when I dream of her in the tranquil night.

Sorry, I just wanted to express my consolation to Randxuej's girl, but end up with writing my own grief in those long words. Thanks for your patience!

Li

Aloha from Hawaii,

My condolence to both of you. It would have been the better if you were

there also. Not to provide comfort for her but to demonstrate to the

extended family that you care for the family. Gatherings such as this

is a way to renew family ties.

Myles aka Annakuen'GG

Xuejing and I just want to thank all of you. For all your support. When you set here and think. Which a lot of us have a lot of time to think. Not only do we have Her family, My family, Our family. But we have another family, that we haven't even meet and that is all of you.

In these time of troubles we all have went through, or still going throuh. It is great to know that. There is great people out there that understand.

Thank you again and My God bless all of you.

Randall