I am in Guz, INTERVIEW tomorrow morning.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sorry mama bear , my so just gite a blue paper at her interview to , i will tell you as i told her , not to give up , and think the next trip will be good , my heart feel for you , and i will pray that things work out for you to , sorry

I will leve GUZ to beijing tonight, post in details later when I arrive, about the blue, it is as following:

APPLICANT:

DATE;

VISA;

The consulate is unable to issue you an immigrant visa becsuse, according to the section of the immigration and nationality act listed below , you are currently ineligible:221g

for information and steps you can take to overcome this decision , refor to;

your case requires additional processing. we will advise you when you should return to the consulate. if you have mot received a letter from the consulate in 3 months, send us a letter or an e-mail at //www.usembassy-chian.org.cn

Edited by mama bear (see edit history)

I will leve GUZ to beijing tonight, post in details later when I arrive, about the blue, it is as following:

APPLICANT:

DATE;

VISA;

The consulate is unable to issue you an immigrant visa becsuse, according to the section of the immigration and nationality act listed below , you are currently ineligible:221g

your case requires additional processing. we will advise you when you should return to the consulate. if you have mot received a letter from the consulate in 3 months, send us a letter or an e-mail at //www.usembassy-chian.org.cn

Sorry to hear that Mama Bear. I was worrying about you a lot today. Honestly I very admire your honesty after you knew my visa crap about communist issue. So many Chinese hide their communist membership, they got visa without any problem. Some ladies on 001 did the same thing and they are in the US now. US government should appreciate our honesty!!!!

At first I also thought my overcome will be very done quickly. But now I am frustrated. DOS said I had went through 3 times of name check, and all of them are done in washington. Today I got an email from GZ consulate and repeat " your case is now under the processing for name check clearance". So I should be in the 4th time of name check??? :boxer: What the hell GZ doing ? On the blue slip it is said it is only one routine name check. Now it is not one, it is 4 or 5 or maybe 10 times of name check? :ph34r: I was thinking if I should ask senator help again?

APPLICANT:

DATE;

VISA;

The above you posted is the same like anyone who needs to wait for aditional processing.

The real reason for denial is CPC issue or some other reason like bona fide relationship or more background check for the petitioner or applicant or any conflicts of document???

You are a nice person. Hope you get your visa soon.

The US government very much cares whether an applicant is or was a member of the CCP. They will do extensive checking to make sure the history of the applicant.

It's unfortunate for your personal situation, but to think that it's no big deal to be in or have been in CCP when trying to immigrate to the US is extremely naive.

And I'm sorry to disagree with so many of you, but I think the VO did his or her job properly. If it were the case of Al Qieda, would we accept that the VO just forgot to ask? or would we have rather he forgot in the beginning but remembered before the applicant left? I think it was better for the VO to remember to ask about it, even though he or she might have forgotten in the beginning of the interview.

And it really doesn't matter. Even if she left the interview, it still takes 2 days to get the VISA. Anytime before the issurance of the visa, they could have denied her still. So she wouldn't have gotten away with it, in my opinion. She would have had a bigger shock when she went to pick up her visa and she was told it has been revoked.

Again thanks you all guys here to give me so much support. My husband is also great, he didt do anything to make me feel worse after interview. oppoist, he gave me so much care and love to comfort me.Actually it was I who messed up this interview. When we got married, my husband kept telling me to quit communist, I didnt think that is so so big issue, so I didnt pay much attention to it and pushed my university to give me a statment before I got interview. When my husband knew I didnt get it cos of it, he just told me to get anything VO need and fix it as soon as possible. He is so considerate and loving. He worried me and called me a lot everyday. Yes visa change made me feel very sad and upset, but in another point, it showed how my husband loves me. I know all waiting and difficult is worthwhile, as I know I love my husband so much. Sorry, tears are in my eyes. I am just worried about my husband, these two day are also so hard to him, he had to drink a lot and almost drunk to fall asleep every night. I knew he wanted to forget trouble so he could fall asleep.My heart feel pains when I knew he was in that way. I wish I could help him. sorry, I cant type now as I am crying.

APPLICANT:

DATE;

VISA;

Sorry to hear that Mama Bear. I was worrying about you a lot today. Honestly I very admire your honesty after you knew my visa crap about communist issue. So many Chinese hide their communist membership, they got visa without any problem. Some ladies on 001 did the same thing and they are in the US now. US government should appreciate our honesty!!!!

At first I also thought my overcome will be very done quickly. But now I am frustrated. DOS said I had went through 3 times of name check, and all of them are done in washington. Today I got an email from GZ consulate and repeat " your case is now under the processing for name check clearance". So I should be in the 4th time of name check??? :D What the hell GZ doing ? On the blue slip it is said it is only one routine name check. Now it is not one, it is 4 or 5 or maybe 10 times of name check? :) I was thinking if I should ask senator help again?

The US government very much cares whether an applicant is or was a member of the CCP. They will do extensive checking to make sure the history of the applicant.

It's unfortunate for your personal situation, but to think that it's no big deal to be in or have been in CCP when trying to immigrate to the US is extremely naive.

And I'm sorry to disagree with so many of you, but I think the VO did his or her job properly. If it were the case of Al Qieda, would we accept that the VO just forgot to ask? or would we have rather he forgot in the beginning but remembered before the applicant left? I think it was better for the VO to remember to ask about it, even though he or she might have forgotten in the beginning of the interview.

And it really doesn't matter. Even if she left the interview, it still takes 2 days to get the VISA. Anytime before the issurance of the visa, they could have denied her still. So she wouldn't have gotten away with it, in my opinion. She would have had a bigger shock when she went to pick up her visa and she was told it has been revoked.

The US government employee's in GZ, if doing their job, would approve the majority of the CCP cases as instructed by the FAM.

The US government in general could give a rats ass if someone was a member of the CCP because they know it is the same thing as being a member of the AFL-CIO in the US in the majority of the cases and in the others people would not be seeking a visa to immigrate. You are either a member or you don't work which is the same as in the US. It has little to do with political ideology, but someone in GZ has forgotten that part and have neglected to follow their own rules.

Making a comparison between Al Qieda and these two cases is absurd, remember this issue was alive and well long before the US granted visa's to the Al Qieda operatives who gave us 9/11.

Personally I feel that singling out one member specifically with your reply was just plain cruel and you should be ashamed and APOLOGIZE.

APPLICANT:

DATE;

VISA;

Sorry for the setback, mama bear. Hopefully it can be resolved smoothly and in a timely fashion.

In the meantime, keep your chin up and keep smiling. Try not to let it get you down too much. Time will fix it for you. :surprise:

APPLICANT:

DATE;

VISA;

Wish you the best mama bear. Hang in there.

Would the interview documentation be the first time the Consulate views that an applicant had been a member of the CCP?

If I read this right

The instructions say,

"Currently ineligible, requires additional processing."

"Inform you when you should return to the Consulate"

Possibly the Consulate just needs more time to do the work.

Speedy processing for you mama bear.