A pink slip for my laopo!

My wife passed her CR1 interview this morning (Oct. 30th) after a 4 question, 2 minute interview! :D There seemed to be very few blue slips in evidence, my wife suggested that perhaps the VO's were in a good mood in anticipation of Halloween. :lol: We're going out on the town for a good meal in GUZ, but will post more details when we have time on our return to her home in Chengdu. Thanks again to CFL, and in particular those who answered my long questions! Xie, xie!

:cheering:

My wife passed her CR1 interview this morning (Oct. 30th) after a 4 question, 2 minute interview! :cheering: There seemed to be very few blue slips in evidence, my wife suggested that perhaps the VO's were in a good mood in anticipation of Halloween. :cheering: We're going out on the town for a good meal in GUZ, but will post more details when we have time on our return to her home in Chengdu. Thanks again to CFL, and in particular those who answered my long questions! Xie, xie!

whewwwwwwwwwwwww hoooooooooooooooooooo congrats!!!! :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering: :cheering:

A very nice halloween gift

Very HUGE Texas congratulations from the Wheel Man and his wonderful SO ....

Wheel Man

My wife passed her CR1 interview this morning (Oct. 30th) after a 4 question, 2 minute interview! :cheering: There seemed to be very few blue slips in evidence, my wife suggested that perhaps the VO's were in a good mood in anticipation of Halloween. :cheering: We're going out on the town for a good meal in GUZ, but will post more details when we have time on our return to her home in Chengdu. Thanks again to CFL, and in particular those who answered my long questions! Xie, xie!

Congratulations and best of luck in your new future together!!