Interview Process

Thanks for all the congratulations. The following is an overview of the interview process: We arrived at the Consulate at 6:00 AM, fortunately we were first in line when the officials passed out entry cards around 7:40 AM. My SO went to the 5th floor and I began the restless wait on the 4th floor. SO finally came down around 9:50 AM, and I could see the smile on her face 20 yards away and I knew the result, Pink Slip! SO stated that she was interviewed by a nice American lady and they addressed each other in English with good morning greetings as she placed her and my passports through the window. The questions are as follows:

VO: Your petitioner's name?

SO: XXX

VO: How and when did you meet?

VO: How many times your fiance has visited you?

VO: Looked at my passport again and asked is he here now?

VO: Your fiance's occupations?

VO: Do you have any pictures?

Then without saying you passed the VO handed her the pink slip and SO responded with Thank You Very Much and my fiance Thank You too and have a nice day!

The CFL FAQs had us well prepared for all and any questions as we practiced daily for the interview. In fact, SO was surprised that the VO did not asked for financial support documents.

KEY K1 TIMELINE DATA

27 Jun 06, PASSED INTERVIEW!

Guest Paul
Thanks for all the congratulations.  The following is an overview of the interview process:  We arrived at the Consulate at 6:00 AM, fortunately we were first in line when the officials passed out entry cards around 7:40 AM.  My SO went to the 5th floor and I began the restless wait on the 4th floor.  SO finally came down around 9:50 AM, and I could see the smile on her face 20 yards away and I knew the result, Pink Slip!  SO stated that she was interviewed by a nice American lady and they addressed each other in English with good morning greetings as she placed her and my passports through the window.  The questions are as follows:

VO:  Your petitioner's name?

SO:  XXX

VO:  How and when did you meet?

VO:  How many times your fiance has visited you?

VO:  Looked at my passport again and asked is he here now?

VO:  Your fiance's occupations?

VO:  Do you have any pictures?

Then without saying you passed the VO handed her the pink slip and SO responded with Thank You Very Much and my fiance Thank You too and have a nice day!

The CFL FAQs had us well prepared for all and any questions as we practiced daily for the interview.  In fact, SO was surprised that the VO did not asked for financial support documents.

KEY K1 TIMELINE DATA

27 Jun 06, PASSED INTERVIEW!

228376[/snapback]

ThnX for the report and best wishes always.

Wheel Man