Letter and signature page

Guest blsqueaky
It seems I've overlooked on small detail--anyone know Ms Harty's address??? I've seen it posted but I'm to lazy to do a search. Also, squeaky had a good idea ('bout time). He thinks I should fax a prelude so they look for the letter. Anyone know her fax??? I've seen it posted before also-but still to lazy.

I always have a good idea, just that sometimes I have a problem putting in correct english. Been talking to the wife too long, have to at times remember.

Now as far as the search, just go to links, or maybe www.stategov.org, or something like that.

• Replies 138
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is the latest list of signatures I have recieved. Twenty seven total. anyone want to start a PMing campaign. We really need several  more to make this thing credible. I have four more than PMed me and are mailing today.  If we're gonna do this thing, lets' do it BIG!!!!!

Trigg    

-Mark E.

-Mark R.

-Mark S.

-Kim L.

-Eric P.

-Edward K.

-Jim T.

-Carl E.

-Trigg

-Don  H.

-John B.

-Roger B.

-Doug E.

-Barry M.

-Paul B.

-Robert S.

-James W.

-Mark M.

-James T

-Mark H.

-Ron H.

-Carls S.

-Alex M.

-Rob M

-Jennifer L.

-Robert J.

-Jon F.

Add three more to the list just recieved toady. I have only five more promised!!

Mark D.

Rupert L.

Tony M.

We still need several more. Let's not confuse this with other letters and sendings to congressman etc.. This is the Maura Harty letter I'm talking about. How 'bout we keep other letters in other threads until this is a done deal???

Seven more in todays mail.

John F.

Frank D.

Dave F.

Daniel C.

Bill S.

Michael L.

Robert E.

Looks like 37 total. I'll be sending this Monday via Fedex. It's too late to mail your signature but you can either scan and email it to me or PM me and I'll give you a fax number to send it too. Fifty would be great.

Chalk up one more that was scanned and emailed.

Jason P.

That makes 38

Ooops, i meant Jason B.

Who's next???

Add two more

Steve H.

Mark D. (makes seven Marks)

Sooooooooo, anyone have her address??????????? gonna send this tommorrow mornin'!!

Posted: Mar 9 2005, 07:32 PM

Advanced Member

Group: Members

Member No.: 1165

I found this in an old posting.

maura harty : hartyma@state.gov

Her address:

2201 C Street NW

Room 6811

Washington DC 20520

202-647-9576f

I wish you the very best!

I sure am sorry I missed this but we had just left to China when it started getting posted and now we're in China with no fax machine around. Mark had mentioned it to me (from Mark and Bea) but I had no idea what it was about. I usually see things posted on top and its usually about rules on behaving and oregon get togethers so I missed this one! I feel bad we didn't get a chance to support the group......Good luck everyone with your efforts.

The letter is sent-should be there tommorrow.

Hey Trigg.. so it is Tue morning here in China.

I guess I should wait one more day before emailing a copy of this letter.. hmm hm hmm now just where did that letter go?? to both my senators and local congressman?

Now what was it?? I should change my underwear EVERY day.. or was it I should wear my underwear EVERY day? hmmm

yeah yeah that's it.. it sucks getting old.. ahh ohh hmmm the old suck?? Well I'm old I know that... ;)

Mark and Bea and Elizabeth

Trigg, Just a thought... but, if you sent the letter to GZ, it could sit in a dumpster full of visa's for a couple weeks before they even open it. How long before you anticipate getting a response? Maybe some rose pedals and some spray of your best cologne on the envelope woulda helped. Sorry, just being a smart a@@@ again. Thanks for your help cordinating this effort.