Randy W

Now she's back in - which she said she'd have to do if she got hungry. An IV is all she gets tonight. She was at home long enough for some rest and to conjure up some congee for tomorrow when she's allowed to eat again. Apparently, they took care of her stomach polyps first.

I wish her nothing but good luck and my prayers. Like Mick said surgery is surgery no matter how small.

Lord knows since Liren came here I have had enough of that. They put me to sleep 9 times in one year putting stents in my urethra to Lithotripsy a very large kidney stone. Damn, it was a big one and still some in there. No new ones have formed though. Then 3 cardiac stents, another one cardiac stent and a rotary cuff surgery. Cataract and lens replacement last year. The rotary cuff surgery was by far the worst. I've had enough. If this left shoulder don't get better after all the work that I have got to do I may have to have it done too. Perhaps I can get the therapy like Ronny had. He said that it helped him immensely. For now I gotta keep on goin'. To get the rest of the work that I have not been able to do for the last 3 years done.

God bless and Good luck

Larry

Thanks, guys! So today, not realizing that I would sleep until noon, I set the deadbolt on the front door and didn't think to keep my phone with me. She got her IV's out of the way and came back home. The poor thing had to yell and bang on the door for 20 minutes to get me up (the deadbolt only opens from the inside). Sigh.

Thanks, guys! So today, not realizing that I would sleep until noon, I set the deadbolt on the front door and didn't think to keep my phone with me. She got her IV's out of the way and came back home. The poor thing had to yell and bang on the door for 20 minutes to get me up (the deadbolt only opens from the inside). Sigh.

Sorry 'bout that Randy. I can imagine how you felt and her too.

Larry

I wish her nothing but good luck and my prayers. Like Mick said surgery is surgery no matter how small.

Lord knows since Liren came here I have had enough of that. They put me to sleep 9 times in one year putting stents in my urethra to Lithotripsy a very large kidney stone. Damn, it was a big one and still some in there. No new ones have formed though. Then 3 cardiac stents, another one cardiac stent and a rotary cuff surgery. Cataract and lens replacement last year. The rotary cuff surgery was by far the worst. I've had enough. If this left shoulder don't get better after all the work that I have got to do I may have to have it done too. Perhaps I can get the therapy like Ronny had. He said that it helped him immensely. For now I gotta keep on goin'. To get the rest of the work that I have not been able to do for the last 3 years done.

God bless and Good luck

Larry

Well, after the polyp snipping in her stomach and the colonoscopy, she's decided to take a break for a month or so. She's got 3 days worth of IV's to attend to, and then her choice of when to resume with the abdominal, and then neck, lesions.

Randy my mother had something like those thing all over her. She never had her insides checked but her's were called fatted tumors. They were benign but she had them took out for a long time but she finally got so many of them that she just gave up. She's 84 now. Had them ever since 1973. No way to tell if this is the same condition as you wife has or not but I hope that she continue and get them all taken care of. You never know what things will turn into.

Good luck when she starts back

Larry

We get some good quality cooking oil - I found out yesterday where it comes from, this little buy-your-own-peanuts, press-your-own-oil shop. Jiaying says the peanuts weren't very good this time, so we have to wait for the next batch to arrive. In the meantime, we borrowed a little from her mother.

gallery_1846_633_311567.jpg

We get some good quality cooking oil - I found out yesterday where it comes from, this little buy-your-own-peanuts, press-your-own-oil shop. Jiaying says the peanuts weren't very good this time, so we have to wait for the next batch to arrive. In the meantime, we borrowed a little from her mother.

gallery_1846_633_311567.jpg

Now this is interesting, I'll have to look into it!