Leaving for China soon!!!

Guest jin979

well im with her right now. we were suppose to get the 2am train from nanchang to wuyishan but they were sold out so we ended up staying the night in nanchang. im on the train right now to wuyishan as I write this.

she is such an amazing girl, im definitly in love with her. soon as she saw me she jumped right at me and gave me a hug.

who thought love would be waiting halfway across the world.

So how about that virgin status? :worthy:

:rolleyes: ;)

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

lol wow, thats all i have to say right now. Ive read some of you guys stories about travels to china and now I can definitly compare. Ive been to many countries in east asia and China is definitly different!!! I was here expecting the same ole same ole. I was at the train station and we were boarding and there was about 100 people doing a FFA(free for all) to get on the train, seriously, its not going to leave when people are queued up outside.

I will touch on the virgin deal, I am going to take things slow. When I was in nanchang, we had got a hotel room and we slept in the same bed. Well, Ill say this, I didnt really get much sleep.

Last night was the first time she has ever kissed a guy and I could tell!!! She told me she didnt know what to do and she tried to kiss me lol, it was so horrible. I told her to just do nothing and Ill show you how its done. But yeah shes got the hang of it now and all she wants to do is kiss me everytime. I didnt have sex with her...yet. I did give her first "sexual experience" it took about 2 mins. I couldnt believe it. Shes sooooo innocent. Its like being in high school all over again.

Shes so cute and adorable, I am going to meet the parents next weekend still and after that the gloves will be off.

Oh, I err I mean she managed to get some "apartment/hotel room" for 50 RMB a night lol.....pretty nice place, its got internet and what not.

Better ask how to properly greet her parents, remember first impressions are lasting impressions. Also prepare for a family dinner and semi-long Q&A session with family. Once you pass this test, your family for life.

Good Luck

Haha I was just messin with ya. Best not to kiss and tell. B)

Have a great time and enjoy it. Lots to experience...even outside of the bedroom. :)

Yes as Chris said, be preparing yourself for meeting the parents. Its a very big deal.

Its 9am here now, she spent the night with me. I was able to control myself this time and all we did was actually sleep. Its kinda cold here and its been raining all the time. So before we hit the sack I talked her into going to the market place and grabbing a space heater. It was worth the trouble.

I always have fun when living with the bare necessities in life, it always reminds me how grateful we are in america to have the things we have.

Oh you guys got some good points, I am going to ask her now what I should do when I meet the parents. Ive already seen what the dad looks like in a family video she made for me and he looked pissed off!!! lol, i hope he doesnt back me into a corner.

She's got school tomorrow so im just going to be seeing her a couple hours each day until we leave for Xiamen this weekend.

Ive already seen what the dad looks like in a family video she made for me and he looked pissed off!!!

When I met my wife's father, he looked the same way! :P

I asked his permission to date his daughter and promised him

that I would never let any harm come to his daughter.

I gave him total respect and authority over her life.

We've been father/son from that day on. ;)

Oh yeah . . . I've kept my promise. :D

Its 9am here now, she spent the night with me. I was able to control myself this time and all we did was actually sleep. Its kinda cold here and its been raining all the time. So before we hit the sack I talked her into going to the market place and grabbing a space heater. It was worth the trouble.

I always have fun when living with the bare necessities in life, it always reminds me how grateful we are in america to have the things we have.

Oh you guys got some good points, I am going to ask her now what I should do when I meet the parents. Ive already seen what the dad looks like in a family video she made for me and he looked pissed off!!! lol, i hope he doesnt back me into a corner.

She's got school tomorrow so im just going to be seeing her a couple hours each day until we leave for Xiamen this weekend.

Reminds me of the first time I met Fen's family. They had a translator there and boy was I grilled. Her dad was not very happy (and probably still is not).

I think a lot of it is to do with what their perceptions are about America and Americans.

Trust is something that will take time and it will come when they see you follow thru with actions for your words.

Last night was the first time she has ever kissed a guy and I could tell!!! She told me she didnt know what to do and she tried to kiss me lol, it was so horrible.

thats the problem with virgins or even super virgins like this girl haha. They dont know what they are doing and it's like you have to train them. It always sucks until they learn.

I am glad you are having a great time and getting along well with her though. I hope the parent meeting is easy. For me it was really easy. Her dad left her and her mom when she was young so he is out of the picture. Her mom was very sweet and easy going and never once asked about marriage or pressured me or anything like that. She just cooked lots and lots of food for me :D

Also, when you have the family, dinner, be careful of your future brothers-in-law or uncles, they do like to drink, so on this night, keep the drinking to a minimum.

Trust me on this I have five direct brothers-inlaw, two get (crazy) when they drink, the others kind of like come along for the ride and enjoy the party :)

Its offical, I am engaged to her now. Called the pops up and told him the news and he gave me the "youdontknowhatyourfutureislikeyourcrazyforgettingmarriedidontwantyoutobehappy" spiel.

Anyways, I met her roommates. They were all pretty cute and young hehe. We went and got some chinese food then went to a KTV where I found out my fiance is a Diva. She was rocking it in there lol.

Anyways here a picture of us together the first night in Nanchang.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g238/hcivicbreaker/Cars/DSC01236.jpg

Its offical, I am engaged to her now. Called the pops up and told him the news and he gave me the "youdontknowhatyourfutureislikeyourcrazyforgettingmarriedidontwantyoutobehappy" spiel.

Anyways, I met her roommates. They were all pretty cute and young hehe. We went and got some chinese food then went to a KTV where I found out my fiance is a Diva. She was rocking it in there lol.

Anyways here a picture of us together the first night in Nanchang.

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g238/hcivicbreaker/Cars/DSC01236.jpg

Is that guy in the background taking a leak!!!!?????? :bangin: