Leaving for China soon!!!

Sounds like you have a good trip planned ahead of you.

Is she a student or did I miss that?

I hope you have a good trip and enjoy spending time together. Good luck.

She is a looker, don't rush on sex, but by all means, "kiss her Harvey" ... I know your name isn't Harvey, it is something I rememeber from the old Odd Couple show... a little before your time youngster, actually a lot.

Enjoy China and finally meeting your lady.

reminds me:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HC1HT3UjyDA...feature=related

go to 1:30 if you're in a hurry :o

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wish I never got out of the Corps. Here at age 55 looking back, shit, 15 years to retire is not long. I joined up twice, in for 2, out for 6, then went back as a retread for another 2. Got out in '82 in the middle of a very bad recession. It was a mistake even though there was no reenlistment bonus for my MOS, no hopes of promotion for a long time. Probably the same situation right now. The MC will abuse the hell out of you, but if you can make it thru to 20 you will be less than 40 and have another whole near-lifetime ahead of you. Hell, I can't even remember what it was like to be only 40, or 37.

Good luck on your trip. Be a gentleman no matter how difficult it might be.

Edited by Robert S. (see edit history)

Having taught University in China, and to very large classes, I know from experience that even the mentioning of kissing brings on major blushage from the girls. Not everyone, but a large majority.

Haha, just by talking to her I know she was really shy at first on the subject. Thats why I believe everything she told me is very much true. A real conservative small town girl.

Robert, Thats right, the corps has'nt changed much since you left. They increased our numbers to 202,000 but they shot well over that in half the time they predicted. So pretty much any bonus that exsisted is gone down the drain. I have my reason's why I am getting out and that isnt one of them. You are definitly right, the corps will abuse you until your legs fall off.

Bah!! Im jealous for all you that have made the trip over and found your soulmate already and went through the very itimidating visa process.

Hey Amaro enjoy yourself and remember to take lots of pics,call me before you leave

YES, and a few should be you with FAMILY over there, this is good for future petition.

Hey Amaro enjoy yourself and remember to take lots of pics,call me before you leave

YES, and a few should be you with FAMILY over there, this is good for future petition.

Actually that was the intent

Actually that was the intent

Yes, a lot of photos together...with different people, different clothes, many different places and with family members...they'll be important later. ZZ

Im in Taiwan right now waiting for my flight to china. 8 more hours till I get to see her!! I am so nervous and excited that this day has finally come. WoohhoooO!!!!!

"From the Halls of Montezuma to the Shores of Taiwan...go geettum Marine.... :lol:

tsap seui

Im in Taiwan right now waiting for my flight to china. 8 more hours till I get to see her!! I am so nervous and excited that this day has finally come. WoohhoooO!!!!!

"From the Halls of Montezuma to the Shores of Taiwan...go geettum Marine.... :eekout:

tsap seui

Houston, we have landed!! :P

well im with her right now. we were suppose to get the 2am train from nanchang to wuyishan but they were sold out so we ended up staying the night in nanchang. im on the train right now to wuyishan as I write this.

she is such an amazing girl, im definitly in love with her. soon as she saw me she jumped right at me and gave me a hug.

who thought love would be waiting halfway across the world.

well im with her right now. we were suppose to get the 2am train from nanchang to wuyishan but they were sold out so we ended up staying the night in nanchang. im on the train right now to wuyishan as I write this.

she is such an amazing girl, im definitly in love with her. soon as she saw me she jumped right at me and gave me a hug.

Enjoy your time with her in China.

Love ke liye sala kuch bhi karega!

If you do not understand Hindi have some one translate this for you. :blink:

Wow! That's all great to hear...I'm sure many of us have had the same thoughts as you are having. Enjoy yourselves and Wu Yi Shan.

So how about that virgin status? :blink: