Leaving for China soon!!!

Well its over. I am no longer in china. As I type this I am in taiwan at the airport. She was really sad when I left her. I tried to cheer her up and out of no where, I told her I would come see her again in 3 months. Realistically, yes I could do it, but I dont know if its the best decision right now for me to take another break from things. Well theres only 1 thing left to do and that would be to start the K-1 Process.

I can formally say now I am in the same boat as everyone else that is waiting to bring their SO to America.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well its over. I am no longer in china. As I type this I am in taiwan at the airport. She was really sad when I left her. I tried to cheer her up and out of no where, I told her I would come see her again in 3 months. Realistically, yes I could do it, but I dont know if its the best decision right now for me to take another break from things. Well theres only 1 thing left to do and that would be to start the K-1 Process.

I can formally say now I am in the same boat as everyone else that is waiting to bring their SO to America.

Yes saying goodbye is a difficult and sad time of your trip, but this is also the begining of your life of happiness with her. Good luck with your K1 and hopefully you will be together again soon,,, TK

NEVER....NEVER..tell a Chinese woman you will do something this big for her and not follow through. You will lose face and she will downgrade her trust in you and your words will have less meaning. You will spend a long time gaining this back. Keep in mind, you just left a young woman alone with only hopes of her future with you. If you said three months, then buddy I would start saving and planning for three months. OR, tell her now that three months won't be realistic. Always be upfront and straight forward with her. You are not dating an American, you just joined a new culture, whether she tells you or not..you are no beholden to new rules my friend. Good luck! :lol:

NEVER....NEVER..tell a Chinese woman you will do something this big for her and not follow through. You will lose face and she will downgrade her trust in you and your words will have less meaning. You will spend a long time gaining this back. Keep in mind, you just left a young woman alone with only hopes of her future with you. If you said three months, then buddy I would start saving and planning for three months. OR, tell her now that three months won't be realistic. Always be upfront and straight forward with her. You are not dating an American, you just joined a new culture, whether she tells you or not..you are no beholden to new rules my friend. Good luck! :lol:

Ah thank you for the reply. I can see the meaning in your words first hand. We have been chatting a little bit since I returned back to Japan, and I could see that she wants me to be very certain with every action I plan to make with her. If I give any hint I will not able to follow through she catches on very quickly. You are definitly right when you says her future is in my hands because she says the very same thing to me. She wants me to make sure this is what I really want because if it isnt her life could be ruined as well.