December Interview Group

Just wanted to drop by qiuckly and say we got PINK!

Now just waiting to pick up the visa,and of course it wasn't ready today when the Consulate said it would be ready....

I'll post the details when I get back to the states next week.

Good luck to everyone else and thanks for all the well wishes.

WAY TO GO, GIS!!!!! Congratulations on your PINK and the beginning of your new life together!!!!

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats GIS!

So far a perfect month!

Congrates, My fiance and I have been going over all kinds all of questions, I sure hope the ccp things doesn't hold things up, but we areready for that to, she has a copy of the questions, her answers in english and in chinese and a nice letter, so wish us luck and say a paryer for us. What a beautiful month.

Best of Luck Tom and Hongyan, I will light a candle for you guys...Bob...

Just wanted to drop by qiuckly and say we got PINK!

Now just waiting to pick up the visa,and of course it wasn't ready today when the Consulate said it would be ready....

I'll post the details when I get back to the states next week.

Good luck to everyone else and thanks for all the well wishes.

Congratulations to you both. Looks like it has been a good month.

:angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: ;) :) :) :)

Michael

Someone can delete this post. I made a mistake and thought Michael got pink. Got confused for a bit, but finally figured it out (just woke up/late night). Sorry about this guys.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Someone can delete this post. I made a mistake and thought Michael got pink. Got confused for a bit, but finally figured it out (just woke up/late night). Sorry about this guys.

Make that mistake again Kyle, and Robert will take away your doughnuts! :o

thanks, i keep praying, and thanks for the candle, what a great bunch of caring people, I wish I could meet all of you.

Make that mistake again Kyle, and Robert will take away your doughnuts! :o

thanks, i keep praying, and thanks for the candle, what a great bunch of caring people, I wish I could meet all of you.

Tom, I think one of the best things you can do is to keep drilling her on the questions. For us, I began asking Joey the questions about 2 months before our CR-1 interview and I'm glad I started that early because it took a while for her to be able to answer correctly and quickly.

In the end, most of the questions asked this time were the same as those asked at our K-1 interview. It wasn't that she had answered incorrectly at the K-1, save for possibly one, but I believe that how slowly and unconvincingly she may have answered them was the cause of our denial.

If you keep going over the questions and answers she will gain confidence, and I really believe that is important for her to be able to do well overall at the interview.

Good Luck!!!

FIVE FOR FIVE, Bigslugandlittleslug is next, lets keep the streak running

Splinterman 7th PINK

3timesacharm 7th PINK

Vinny 8th PINK

TheMace 9th PINK

GIS 14th PINK

Bigslugandlittleslug 21st

LouisandYihan 22nd

ScottandHong 24th

Crazybanana 24th

TomandHongyan 28th

Highlander 29th

Richard&MissWang 29th

OMG, I'm the next one in line. I'm so excited.

Edited by bigslugandlittleslug (see edit history)

Do ya think all the V.O.s were forced to watch the Grinch marathon and then Scrooge? Or maybe they were visited by a higher authority?

You know "SANTA", only coal if the V.O. don't issue PINK.

Gary

Yeah Gary, you might be right about the VOs being forced to watch the Grinch and Scrooge!

Let's all give Bigslugandlittleslug a hearty round of applause for the PINK we know they're going to get!!! They're going to keep the PINK DRIVE ALIVE!!!

Well big week coming, arrive Chongqing today, heading to GUZ tomorrow. Tonight had dinner with Gary's wife (I am so sorry Gary, more on this in a minute). Also had Highlanders wife and Richards wife there with us. Hoping to see few others in GUZ over the next week.

Gary, when your wife tells you I called you old, DO NOT BELIEVE, it was 4 women all speaking Chinese really fast and one Dumb man trying to keep up and I said something about our ages compared to wives ages and apparently it came out as "Gary looks really really old". I think they are still laughing at me but it was totally unfair odds.

Gluck to everyone this week, see you all in GUZ .