December Interview Group

We sent in our P3 a few days ago, so I suppose there is a chance we might get a December interview, though with Christmas coming I'm guessing we may have to wait till early January. Which is unfortunate because I was hoping to get her to the US before Xmas, but them's the breaks.

My Fiancee sent in the P3 10 November, so hope for a December Interview also.

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone else possibly having an interview next month?

At the rate Rober H is going, he may be in Guz at December. :)

OH PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!!!!!!!

All the voices in my head hope we are in December..... :greenblob: :redblob: :bounce8: :mbounce:

I think there are alot of voices in that head :blink:

They formed a Union...... They are on strike.... :)

If you're not wanting to go to ACH, then I'd go on Thurs or Fri. You can pay and expiediated processing fee of 100 RMB to have everything processed in one day, assuming of course that you go in the morning and not the afternoon. That's what we're doing.

Monday - Medical and ACH

Tuesday - Notarize some stuff

Wednesday - Interview

Jingjing called

¹ã¶«¹ú¼ÊÂÃÐÐÎÀÉú±£½¡ÖÐÐÄ µØÖ·:¹ãÖÝÊÐɳÃæ±±½Ö 33 ºÅ µç»° Tel:(020)-81219500/ 81219513

Health Care Center of Guangdong International Travel

Address: #33 Shamian North Street, Shamian Island, Guangzhou

They confirmed the 100 RMB fast processing. No appointment needed.

Hello Kyle,

Thank you for your post!

I have some questions: Is the Health Center above authorized by US GuangZhou Consulate for Medical Exam and Immunization? You mentioned "Notarize some stuff", what stuff you are talking about?

DO you think it is enough time for 2 days to go to Health Center for Medical Exam and Immunization, and the third day for interview?

Thank you and good luck!

If you're not wanting to go to ACH, then I'd go on Thurs or Fri. You can pay and expiediated processing fee of 100 RMB to have everything processed in one day, assuming of course that you go in the morning and not the afternoon. That's what we're doing.

Monday - Medical and ACH

Wednesday - Interview

Jingjing called

¹ã¶«¹ú¼ÊÂÃÐÐÎÀÉú±£½¡ÖÐÐÄ µØÖ·:¹ãÖÝÊÐɳÃæ±±½Ö 33 ºÅ µç»° Tel:(020)-81219500/ 81219513

Hello Kyle,

Thank you for your post!

I have some questions: Is the Health Center above authorized by US GuangZhou Consulate for Medical Exam and Immunization? You mentioned "Notarize some stuff", what stuff you are talking about?

DO you think it is enough time for 2 days to go to Health Center for Medical Exam and Immunization, and the third day for interview?

Thank you and good luck!

My so is going to GUZ on Thursday night December 3 and arrive early Friday morning by trian....have the medical and pay for interview. Interview scheduled on Monday the 7th.

I am thinking my fiance will get a Dec. interview date, she sent in her #3 yesterday. Guangzhou even wrote her a letter stating that her boy birthday was getting close 4-13-2010 and to send in her #3 as soon as possible. Now we wait for a interview date. Then we will wait again because of the additional background check because she is a member of the ccp. 001 tells her that most of the time it hasn't taken to long for the additional check. She will ask the interviewer if he could put a rush on the additional check, because of the boy's age.

That's a BIG shift in policy for GUZ to even be aware of the USCIS' age 21 limitation, let alone to warn you about it. For us, the USCIS (at my wife's AOS interview) and GUZ encouraged us to get a visa "right up to age 21".

They can be VERY accommodating with your son. Unfortunately, it will hinge on how soon they complete the processing for your fiance's visa - your son cannot get his visa before she gets hers.

I am thinking my fiance will get a Dec. interview date, she sent in her #3 yesterday. Guangzhou even wrote her a letter stating that her boy birthday was getting close 4-13-2010 and to send in her #3 as soon as possible. Now we wait for a interview date. Then we will wait again because of the additional background check because she is a member of the ccp. 001 tells her that most of the time it hasn't taken to long for the additional check. She will ask the interviewer if he could put a rush on the additional check, because of the boy's age.

That's a BIG shift in policy for GUZ to even be aware of the USCIS' age 21 limitation, let alone to warn you about it. For us, the USCIS (at my wife's AOS interview) and GUZ encouraged us to get a visa "right up to age 21".

They can be VERY accommodating with your son. Unfortunately, it will hinge on how soon they complete the processing for your fiance's visa - your son cannot get his visa before she gets hers.

Randy, I was surprise too, but she read me the letter inside her #3 packet, I wrote a letter to the chief of the consulate and he email me back the very next day about the CCP issue, then I called a few days later and DOC gave me the interview date 12-28, she has yet to receive packet #4, but should be coming soon. The cheif said for her to bring her letter and the questions and answers to the interview about the CCP as they couldn't take them now, and that it was up to the interviewer if their would be any additional delays or materials needed. It was encourageing news

Monday - Medical and ACH

Wednesday - Interview

Jingjing called

广东国际旅行卫生保健中心 地址:广州市沙面北街 33 号 电话 Tel:(020)-81219500/ 81219513

Hello Kyle,

Thank you for your post!

Thank you and good luck!

Yes, 广东国际旅行卫生保健中心 can administer immunizations with your medical exam.

I went to American Citizen Services and had my relationship letter notarized. At that time, I also had passport pages added to my passport.

We were able to finish the medical exam and immunizations in one day. This is no problem assuming that you get to the hospital during the MORNING. Jingjing arrived to the hospital at 10:00 AM and arrived back to our room at around 5:00 PM. All of this was done on the Monday before our interview; our interview was on Wednesday.

Actually, Jingjing did her medical exam at

http://www.unitedfamilyhospitals.com/gzindex.asp

and in the afternoon the hospital provided a taxi service to Guangdong Int. Travel for the immunizations.

If you want more information about Jingjing's medical exam, you can read our post.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry526766

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

Monday - Medical and ACH

Wednesday - Interview

Jingjing called

Hello Kyle,

Thank you for your post!

Thank you and good luck!

Yes, ¹ã¶«¹ú¼ÊÂÃÐÐÎÀÉú±£½¡ÖÐÐÄ can administer immunizations with your medical exam.

I went to American Citizen Services and had my relationship letter notarized. At that time, I also had passport pages added to my passport.

We were able to finish the medical exam and immunizations in one day. This is no problem assuming that you get to the hospital during the MORNING. Jingjing arrived to the hospital at 10:00 AM and arrived back to our room at around 5:00 PM. All of this was done on the Monday before our interview; our interview was on Wednesday.

Actually, Jingjing did her medical exam at

http://www.unitedfamilyhospitals.com/gzindex.asp

and in the afternoon the hospital provided a taxi service to Guangdong Int. Travel for the immunizations.

If you want more information about Jingjing's medical exam, you can read our post.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...mp;#entry526766

Thank you so much Kyle for your detail explanation! It's very helpful!

Best wishes!

Hailong