December Interview Group

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking my fiance will get a Dec. interview date, she sent in her #3 yesterday. Guangzhou even wrote her a letter stating that her boy birthday was getting close 4-13-2010 and to send in her #3 as soon as possible. Now we wait for a interview date. Then we will wait again because of the additional background check because she is a member of the ccp. 001 tells her that most of the time it hasn't taken to long for the additional check. She will ask the interviewer if he could put a rush on the additional check, because of the boy's age.

Anyone else possibly having an interview next month?

We should have..but they lost the P3. I am still hoping but I am not sure that it will happen since we resent yesterday, might not be enough time. My SO reads several forums and has only seen 1 interview for December and that is December 1.

Anyone else possibly having an interview next month?

I took a quick browse through the time lines and didn't notice anyone else scheduled for Dec, other than theMace. Hopefully, Robert, Tom, and Hongyan will hear something definite in the near future.

Edited by Kyle (see edit history)

If you're not wanting to go to ACH, then I'd go on Thurs or Fri. You can pay and expiediated processing fee of 100 RMB to have everything processed in one day, assuming of course that you go in the morning and not the afternoon. That's what we're doing.

Monday - Medical and ACH

Tuesday - Notarize some stuff

Wednesday - Interview

Jingjing called

¹ã¶«¹ú¼ÊÂÃÐÐÎÀÉú±£½¡ÖÐÐÄ µØÖ·:¹ãÖÝÊÐɳÃæ±±½Ö 33 ºÅ µç»° Tel:(020)-81219500/ 81219513

Health Care Center of Guangdong International Travel

Address: #33 Shamian North Street, Shamian Island, Guangzhou

They confirmed the 100 RMB fast processing. No appointment needed.

If you're not wanting to go to ACH, then I'd go on Thurs or Fri. You can pay and expiediated processing fee of 100 RMB to have everything processed in one day, assuming of course that you go in the morning and not the afternoon. That's what we're doing.

Monday - Medical and ACH

Wednesday - Interview

Jingjing called

¹ã¶«¹ú¼ÊÂÃÐÐÎÀÉú±£½¡ÖÐÐÄ µØÖ·:¹ãÖÝÊÐɳÃæ±±½Ö 33 ºÅ µç»° Tel:(020)-81219500/ 81219513

your schedule is the same as mines, good luck!!

also have you consider this place for your medical

http://www.unitedfamilyhospitals.com/gzindex.asp

this hospital is new and when we were there it cost $800 RMB and we got the results same day, we were in and out in about 3 hours..

Monday - Medical and ACH

Wednesday - Interview

Jingjing called

your schedule is the same as mines, good luck!!

also have you consider this place for your medical

http://www.unitedfamilyhospitals.com/gzindex.asp

this hospital is new and when we were there it cost $800 RMB and we got the results same day, we were in and out in about 3 hours..

I'm not sure they are authorized to do vaccines which we must have before Jingjing's interview (immigrant visa).

The Yangs said they may receive their authorization this week, if they do we'll probably take your advice and go there. Thanks for the link!!