December Interview Group

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am thinking my fiance will get a Dec. interview date, she sent in her #3 yesterday. Guangzhou even wrote her a letter stating that her boy birthday was getting close 4-13-2010 and to send in her #3 as soon as possible. Now we wait for a interview date. Then we will wait again because of the additional background check because she is a member of the ccp. 001 tells her that most of the time it hasn't taken to long for the additional check. She will ask the interviewer if he could put a rush on the additional check, because of the boy's age.

That's a BIG shift in policy for GUZ to even be aware of the USCIS' age 21 limitation, let alone to warn you about it. For us, the USCIS (at my wife's AOS interview) and GUZ encouraged us to get a visa "right up to age 21".

They can be VERY accommodating with your son. Unfortunately, it will hinge on how soon they complete the processing for your fiance's visa - your son cannot get his visa before she gets hers.

Randy, I was surprise too, but she read me the letter inside her #3 packet, I wrote a letter to the chief of the consulate and he email me back the very next day about the CCP issue, then I called a few days later and DOC gave me the interview date 12-28, she has yet to receive packet #4, but should be coming soon. The cheif said for her to bring her letter and the questions and answers to the interview about the CCP as they couldn't take them now, and that it was up to the interviewer if their would be any additional delays or materials needed. It was encourageing news

That's wonderful! An amazing degree of cooperation from GUZ that I've never seen before!

Let's hope the VO comes through, also, and passes her

That is great! I too, was impressed at the helpfulness and demeanor of the consulate workers I had contact with.

Well I am in shock, and all my nerves just hit a crescendo. I called DOS today, well everyday I call them, but today they said.

"Yes your interview is scheduled, they sent out the P4 today"

And of all days, our interview is DECEMBER 24th, Christmas Eve.

I am at loss for words, I was thinking surely in January, now to put plans into overdrive. Christmas in Guangzhou, and I am hoping for a very PINK Christmas.

Well I am in shock, and all my nerves just hit a crescendo. I called DOS today, well everyday I call them, but today they said.

I am at loss for words, I was thinking surely in January, now to put plans into overdrive. Christmas in Guangzhou, and I am hoping for a very PINK Christmas.

Now thats what you wanted for Christmas.

Good Luck. :P

Yes it is getting very close. Xianxiu leaves for Guangzhou on the 6th for interview on the 9th. I am more nerveous than she is. I keep wondering Did I fill everything out correctly, what if I made some stupid error in the paperwork and didn't catch it. I hope she doesn't get the same VO again. It's going to be a sleepless 9 days.

GOD HELP US and grant us all PINK

I am thinking my fiance will get a Dec. interview date, she sent in her #3 yesterday. Guangzhou even wrote her a letter stating that her boy birthday was getting close 4-13-2010 and to send in her #3 as soon as possible. Now we wait for a interview date. Then we will wait again because of the additional background check because she is a member of the ccp. 001 tells her that most of the time it hasn't taken to long for the additional check. She will ask the interviewer if he could put a rush on the additional check, because of the boy's age.

That's a BIG shift in policy for GUZ to even be aware of the USCIS' age 21 limitation, let alone to warn you about it. For us, the USCIS (at my wife's AOS interview) and GUZ encouraged us to get a visa "right up to age 21".

They can be VERY accommodating with your son. Unfortunately, it will hinge on how soon they complete the processing for your fiance's visa - your son cannot get his visa before she gets hers.

Randy, I was surprise too, but she read me the letter inside her #3 packet, I wrote a letter to the chief of the consulate and he email me back the very next day about the CCP issue, then I called a few days later and DOC gave me the interview date 12-28, she has yet to receive packet #4, but should be coming soon. The cheif said for her to bring her letter and the questions and answers to the interview about the CCP as they couldn't take them now, and that it was up to the interviewer if their would be any additional delays or materials needed. It was encourageing news

I really hope they will also not hit you with a DNA test like they have been hitting others with. A DNA test will cause an age-out issue.

SEE: http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=39224&hl=

That is great...what a day for an interview :D

Well my SO left this morning at 9am :D .....(9pm tonight China time) for her train trip to GUZ. She should be there around 7am and then she will go have her medical B) The long wait might be over soon. I will be bouncing off the walls on Sunday evening waiting to hear from her :)

Robert