Latest-Greatest BEST WAY to call China

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

$25 a month vs. $8.25. Not a tough decision.

Believe him. It wasn't. B)

Yeah, but 98% of America is not pricetag blind. :happybday:

Yassuh, I never said I was like everyone else, or that I expected someone to follow my path as you might get briars and brambles on ya if'n you tried to.

I am probably completely wrong but in my "blindness" I thought those other ways of calling were tied to a computer, again, I'm probably cornpletely wrong but that was maybe be the reason I've been wandering around in circles like I wuz lost in the forest. ;)

If I didn't tawk so much to the lil' rabbit I could have gotten a $10 a month plan...but we've got this hot passionate bona fide relationship goin' on. :D

tsap seui

Italkk BB for us. It is great as far as calling to and receiving calls from china.

Sometimes there is a reliability issue, but that's probably Comcast's fault.

I also notice on many calls, a slight delay.

Sometimes we have to call back and get a new connection to get rid of the delay.

Either that or say, "Ni hao.............over"

Italkk BB for us. It is great as far as calling to and receiving calls from china.

Sometimes there is a reliability issue, but that's probably Comcast's fault.

I also notice on many calls, a slight delay.

Sometimes we have to call back and get a new connection to get rid of the delay.

Either that or say, "Ni hao.............over"

I had quality problems most of the time. My wife was always complaining about the connection to China. I switched from Comcast to Verizon FIOS. The quality is so much better. Now, we never have a quality issue.

I still have Italkbb.. 24.99 per month.

Free calls to USA, Canada, most of Europe and China.

Calls to us from China ... FREE!!!!

Quality has been very good.

My wife stays in touch with her family and friends very easy.

We use it too. My wife loves it. If your wife uses the phone a lot, this is a very good service as you have unlimited minutes for the monthly fee. And the free calls from China are a great bonus.

We use it too. My wife loves it. If your wife uses the phone a lot, this is a very good service as you have unlimited minutes for the monthly fee. And the free calls from China are a great bonus.

Chalk up another happy ITalkBB user. Did the year package and got 2 months free. Unlimited calling to anywhere in the us, most of Europe and cell and land lines in China. Plus, callers in China have access to 3 US numbers - home, work and cell if you want, and only pay for a local call!

Plus conference calling, call waiting and all the other crap thrown in.

I've got cable modem internet and phone quality has never been a problem.

Can't beat it with a stick!!

Chalk up another happy ITalkBB user. Did the year package and got 2 months free. Unlimited calling to anywhere in the us, most of Europe and cell and land lines in China. Plus, callers in China have access to 3 US numbers - home, work and cell if you want, and only pay for a local call!

Plus conference calling, call waiting and all the other crap thrown in.

I've got cable modem internet and phone quality has never been a problem.

Can't beat it with a stick!!

My net is barely DSL, so I wonder what upload and download speeds are needed for good quality calls? I have asked the folks at italk and they don't seem to know. I can not get cable in my area. :rolleyes:

My net is barely DSL, so I wonder what upload and download speeds are needed for good quality calls? I have asked the folks at italk and they don't seem to know. I can not get cable in my area. :P

where are you located Mark. If someone is near you they can run their italk box over to your house and try it out.

The problem with dsl internet access is you have to keep paying for the dsl landline anyway, so the benefit of the voip boxes (like italk) are diimished.

Edited by credzba (see edit history)

My net is barely DSL, so I wonder what upload and download speeds are needed for good quality calls? I have asked the folks at italk and they don't seem to know. I can not get cable in my area. :P

where are you located Mark. If someone is near you they can run their italk box over to your house and try it out.

The problem with dsl internet access is you have to keep paying for the dsl landline anyway, so the benefit of the voip boxes (like italk) are diimished.

I am pretty remote here Bro, back in where the hoot owls do unspeakable things to chickens! :lol:

My phone bill has normaly been about $120 a month and I could forward my calls to work would be great. I guess I could try it for a month but, I will need to buy a router too.