Sharon Stone's words about the earthquake in China

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fast-forward to the interview in English.

OH my gosh...........

What a BBBBBBBB.....................

I feel shamed by her and she needs to look into her soul and find her dried up heart that has turned to dust.............

:rolleyes: :) :)

IMHO, Sharon Stone doesnt know her ASS from a hole in the ground, what is with these actors and actresses? They get a little "famous" and it goes strait to their head, and all of the sudden they are embasitors to the freeking world.....it's just crazy.

unbelievable !!!!! I wish the idiots in hollywood, would keep their mouths shut,it only shows how ignorant they are.....what sharon "stoned" said,it was kind of like being at a funeral of say ,a child,and having someone say to the mother,your child is dead because god is punishing you. She is ignorant,cold hearted,and frankly the pass couple of years i have been ashamed at what these hollyweird idiots say,whether about american politics or world politics,they don't know what they are talking about,i simply wish they would shut up,and read from their movie scripts....no thinking aloud,no thinking on their own,because it only shows they are stupid.

jimi

Using her celebrity status to further the cause of Tibet is one thing. I don't agree but I do defend her right to do so. Saying the earthquake is China's karma is just stupid and insensitive. Very much like the people saying Teddy Kennedy deserves his brain tumor just because they don't agree with his politics. There will never be a shortage of insensitive ignorant people making stupid remarks.

Unlike Trigg though I will still bed her if she wears a gag.

I have heard insensitive comments from others as well. The other day at my work place a supervisor said to me that the earthquake was good for China as they have too many people anyway. Now I don't have to tell you how I felt about that comment. The guy knows that I have a Chinese wife. It just shows the vast amount of ignorance and disregard for human life!!

Edited by chilton747 (see edit history)

According to IMDB she is fifty.

In her fifty years she never learned the lesson that she claimed to have learned when she got the letter from the foundation? She never learned to be a humanitarian first?

What is wrong with this actresses head?

Or, maybe her PR people don't have enough to do, and she wants to make sure that they are earning their money.