BLUE

She got "BLUE"

Because my divorce was final only 1 monthe before we filed.

We separated in 2000 but did not Divorce untill 2007. Our divorce paper states that we separated in 2000. But the officer wanted a NOTARIZED letter to explain why so long and where she lives now.

He had all of this info in front of him!

So i wrote the letter and had notarized.

Yan took it upstairs today 2:00. They kept her passports and gave her a paper telling her to come back on Friday.

Mr. Yang thinks she will get "PINK" on friday.

We will see.

OH!

Yan say's the officer was very nice!

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree with Rob¡¯s assessment.

If you get a Blue, this is the type to get.

Your girl understood the issue right up front; she was given the opportunity to fix it expeditiously and not wait one or two months for the overcome; they kept her passport; the VO treated her well.

Yes, I am sure she will have the approval on Friday !!!

Good thing you were right there in the building, and could quickly draft the letter to resolve this.

Best wishes to you on your success very soon !!! :whistling:

She got "BLUE"

We separated in 2000 but did not Divorce untill 2007. Our divorce paper states that we separated in 2000. But the officer wanted a NOTARIZED letter to explain why so long and where she lives now.

Yan took it upstairs today 2:00. They kept her passports and gave her a paper telling her to come back on Friday.

We will see.

OH!

Sorry to hear about the blue. Sounds like you guys got it covered though. I'm glad Yan got a nice officer, though. I'm sure that always helps the situation. Good luck on your overcome!

She got "BLUE"

We will see.

OH!

Jeff, sorry to hear of the trouble, and I feel and hope that it is very minor.

Your story here is a very strong answer to the question that is often asked about the inportance of the american petitioner being at the interview with his/her loved one.

Can you tell us....how did you get to turn in the overcome evidence the same day? I have noticed how GUZ has changed how they deny people, have they changed the "questions asked for blue slip where you must go home, call the number to set up an overcome appointment in a month or two"?

Did the VO tell Yan she could turn the overcome evidence later today at 2:00pm?

If GUZ is making a change, your answer may help others behind you with their decisions as to the importance of being in GUZ for the interview, or not.

It's damn lucky for you both that you are there. My lady had everything they could have asked for on a blue slip right there at the interview window...including the very evidence you wrote up for overcome, and I was right there to quickly deal with any problem...but they saw she was very prepared for anything they could ask of her and they saw that I was there...so they cut us off at the freakin' pass with the damned admin process type blue slip.

I'm thankful Yan didn't get an administrative processing blue slip, they are turning out more and more to be the same as a white slip....with the devious and evil hell of an extended wait to be denied.

Oh yeah, one other question....how many women did you roughly estimate you saw in the same lines as you and Yan? 150 or more?

Good luck Friday,

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

She got "BLUE"

Because my divorce was final only 1 month before we filed.

Jeff, I doubt if the reason for the blue was the fact that your divorce was final only one month before you filed ... rather, it would seem the VO was questioning the amount of time between separation and final divorce.

The reason I make this point is because we often get a question asking if a short interval between divorce and filing is a problem ... I believe, in itself, a short interval is not something to worry about.

Good luck on that pink!

She got "BLUE"

We will see.

OH!

Jeff, sorry to hear of the trouble, and I feel and hope that it is very minor.

Your story here is a very strong answer to the question that is often asked about the inportance of the american petitioner being at the interview with his/her loved one.

Can you tell us....how did you get to turn in the overcome evidence the same day? I have noticed how GUZ has changed how they deny people, have they changed the "questions asked for blue slip where you must go home, call the number to set up an overcome appointment in a month or two"?

Did the VO tell Yan she could turn the overcome evidence later today at 2:00pm?

If GUZ is making a change, your answer may help others behind you with their decisions as to the importance of being in GUZ for the interview, or not.

It's damn lucky for you both that you are there. My lady had everything they could have asked for on a blue slip right there at the interview window...including the very evidence you wrote up for overcome, and I was right there to quickly deal with any problem...but they saw she was very prepared for anything they could ask of her and they saw that I was there...so they cut us off at the freakin' pass with the damned admin process type blue slip.

I'm thankful Yan didn't get an administrative processing blue slip, they are turning out more and more to be the same as a white slip....with the devious and evil hell of an extended wait to be denied.

Oh yeah, one other question....how many women did you roughly estimate you saw in the same lines as you and Yan? 150 or more?

Good luck Friday,

tsap seui

I have the same question??

Our BLUE slip, We had to call that number and then wait two months!!

She got "BLUE"

We will see.

OH!

Like many have said...............kept passport and nice to you, all good signs!!

They did not say call me in 2-3 months, so good luck!! B)

She got "BLUE"

We will see.

OH!

Both of our marriages weren't "final" until a month before we married. We had been separated from our exs for well over a year.

Keep Pink thoughts and Good Luck!