BLUE

There are two methods by which GUZ seems to want overcome;

1) Make an appointment

2) Just return the info (by mail, fax or drop off)

The latter case does not happen too often but from the very few times I recall it, it essentially is an admission that they just need something quickly and will issue the visa after they get it...

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hmmmm......interesting. My divorce was less than one month old when I filed too. So much for consistency!

With GUZ the only thing consistent, is the inconsistency.

Anyone at any time could have gotten a blue or white, just as easily as they got the pink. It's all about luck :happybday:

tsap seui

Guest Mike and Lily

Hmmmm......interesting. My divorce was less than one month old when I filed too. So much for consistency!

Anyone at any time could have gotten a blue or white, just as easily as they got the pink. It's all about luck :happybday:

tsap seui

I would disagree with that. What it likely is, is that there was something about their application GUZ didn't like, and the reason they gave was just an excuse for some other perceived problem with their application.

tsap seui

I would disagree with that. What it likely is, is that there was something about their application GUZ didn't like, and the reason they gave was just an excuse for some other perceived problem with their application.

Sometimes the reason for a decision is more random than justifiable and could actually hinge on how their coffee tasted that morning.

Anyone at any time could have gotten a blue or white, just as easily as they got the pink. It's all about luck :P

tsap seui

:happybday: Mike, I'm really happy you and Lily "lucked out} and never got stuck with any percieved problems. ;)

GUZ is nothing BUT luck, sometimes the luck IS in how the coffee tasted that mornin'. :cheering:

tsap seui

There are two methods by which GUZ seems to want overcome;

1) Make an appointment

2) Just return the info (by mail, fax or drop off)

The latter case does not happen too often but from the very few times I recall it, it essentially is an admission that they just need something quickly and will issue the visa after they get it...

David: I agree!! ya never know how GZ will respond.

Though! I would hope the OP would explain how they where able to summit there overcome papers within hours of the interview.

If i remember right, During our Blue slip deal you advised us MAYBE!!

we could summit it the same day?

As you know this did not happen.

We waited two months to summit overcome papers.

Just like the OP, this is a very basic and easy overcome.

But for us it was NOT quick and easy. It took some time! :happybday:

So, like i said, It would be nice to find out how the OP got his SO back upstairs to the 5th floor on the same day to summit these papers???