BLUE

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the embassy now determines that if you and your fiancee have divorced, they will automaticlly give u a blue sheet to provide more evidents.

I certainly hope you're incorrect. I was divorced 30 years ago after a very short marriage. I have the certificate of divorce. But, there's no way I can get more evidence. I don't even know if my ex-wife is still alive.

• 4 weeks later...

I hoping that i'm wrong also.. but as i see its been the trend. as of now, is been almost a month now that i have sent the overcome letter. Still waiting for relpy or a another appointment date. Jeff I hope your doing well.. How is the wife and the new son?

Good Luck to you..

BTW: waiting at the coffee stand for the result is a killer.

i think the embassy now determines that if you and your fiancee have divorced, they will automaticlly give u a blue sheet to provide more evidents.

I certainly hope you're incorrect. I was divorced 30 years ago after a very short marriage. I have the certificate of divorce. But, there's no way I can get more evidence. I don't even know if my ex-wife is still alive.

Edited by benc (see edit history)

This is NOT a good rumor to start, without a few more sample points. You won't have far to go. however. Almost every one of us (along with our SO's) have been divorced at least once.

While some members have had several divorces amd it MAY have caused a blue slip It does not seem a single divorce has caused much trouble. When it has been a problem a question of a recent divorce and a short term relationship seems to raise eyebrows with GUZ. more than anything. Maybe a poll on this board would settle this faster than anything.