March Holer's

Guest Long_strider

Guest Long_strider

Last call for anyone who would like to be included in this letter.

currently have:

tparrent

rocksplit

ChinaDave2001

Long_strider

pm with your information. I will be sending the email and fax out later this evening.

Mi.

Long Strider,

I have just sent my letter to MH, but used your formate, I would have joined the group in this, but I am in a different situation, but still with a very long delay. Many of the words and phrases are the same as you wrote, so it will be easy for them to know the two are joined. I hope these get some kind of good answer for all of us, but not counting on anything. :lol:

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Long_strider

Have not heard anything from Ms. Harty in response to either the fax or the email we sent.

I sent a follow-up email on Friday, but it was returned as undeliverable. Not sure why. I also had another email returned undeliverable shortly afterwards that I sent to the State Department. Another "glitch". Later in the day the emails seemed to be working fine.

Maybe my email address is blocked by them.

:rolleyes:

I will call the DOS line on Wednesday and see after waiting an hour or 2 if the name clearance have moved.

Hope all of you have better luck than me.

Mi.

Ok, all of us March Holers!

I suggest that we write a collective email to Harty at DOS with our expressed concern about the long delays in name checks and the fact that others submitted after us are receiving their clearances. This is not about a "back log".  This is about poor management of the process.  Maybe they assigned our name check process to the Keystone Cops! :D

Anyone Interested in a joint email?

Mi

Months ago I compared GZ,DOS, and CA to Curly, Larry, and Moe. Several board members took me to task about this, stating they felt it was too insulting: to the Three Stooges. :redblob: :rolleyes:

Did any one get a reply to this. I sent mine off the same day and got nothing. I plan to forward it again tomorrow, Monday to MH with another message to please respond to my e-mail of 5/15. I don't know if this will do any good, but what is left.