SHE PASSED!!!!!

My SO just passed the interview!

Thanks to everyone for all of the help. We absolutely would have missed something if not for this site.

I will follow with the exact details later....

apparently a very very nice lady

some of the questions were as follows, but don't know the order:

how did you meet him?

what was he doing in Shanghai when you met him?

So what does he do now?

she didn't look at pictures(actually did after giving the red slip when my SO kindly insisted) and only looked at I-134 because it was handed to her without asking for it (guess SO was nervous).

To all those who have not been as fortunate as me, hang in there and do what it takes. This is absolutely the best feeling I have ever had in my life and you deserve just as much as I do

Congratulations!! I am very happy for you both, good luck in your new life together!!

Thanks to everyone for all of the help. We absolutely would have missed something if not for this site.

how did you meet him?

So what does he do now?

she didn't look at pictures(actually did after giving the red slip when my SO kindly insisted) and only looked at I-134 because it was handed to her without asking for it (guess SO was nervous).

To all those who have not been as fortunate as me, hang in there and do what it takes. This is absolutely the best feeling I have ever had in my life and you deserve just as much as I do

That is super news! Congratulations and may the excitement last forever!

how did you meet him?

So what does he do now?

CONGRADULATIONS!!!!!!!!! <_< B) :)