K-2 Interview Results

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I stood in line at 6:00am while my wife feed our son, at 7:15 we entered and I went for much deserved coffee.  :P

At 10:30 they came down and the visa was approved. They asked to see our marriage license, mom's birth certificate and divorce certificate.

The VO asked our son where I was and he told her I was on the 4th floor drinking coffee, which got a big laugh.

We plan to return to the US on Saturday and will have dinner with Dan R and his wife.

There seemed to be a large number of approvals today.

227682[/snapback]

Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :wub: :P :P :violin4: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar: :guitar:

We were in Guang Zhou too yesterday! My husband got his I-864 notarized. I got my physical done. It turned out a very successful day for us too!!!

Arrived at LAX POE on Saturday, everything went easy for our K-2 entry.

The only glitch was that since the green card was sitting in our mail box the USCIS in their infinite wisdom decided we could only enter the US using AP and would not look up my wife's LPR status. I was given some bull about it was important that we allow the IO to earn her tax dollars and complete the AP paperwork, at which time I looked at the IO and informed her that this had nothing to do with tax dollars, that we paid our $170 for the service and the taxpayers didn't pay a cent. Wisely she discontinued the conversation. B)

I stood in line at 6:00am while my wife feed our son, at 7:15 we entered and I went for much deserved coffee.  :angry:

At 10:30 they came down and the visa was approved. They asked to see our marriage license, mom's birth certificate and divorce certificate.

The VO asked our son where I was and he told her I was on the 4th floor drinking coffee, which got a big laugh.

We plan to return to the US on Saturday and will have dinner with Dan R and his wife.

There seemed to be a large number of approvals today.

227682[/snapback]

Hot Damn Lee! I'm glad that this went smoothly. Time to go fishing.

Congrats,Lee!

I am too late to say congrats,hehe.Happy family life in US then!

Dan fianlly arrive Beijing after delay 9 hours due to thunderstorm and I waited all night at airport with wet clothes in cool air contidionered waiting hall.

Maybe I will have less time come online in the future as Dan will be here and we wil keep busy but still will keep in touch with CFL

Congrats,Lee!

I am too late to say congrats,hehe.Happy family  life  in US then!

Dan fianlly arrive Beijing after delay 9 hours due to thunderstorm and I waited all night at airport with wet clothes in cool air contidionered waiting hall.

Maybe I will have less time come online in the future as Dan will be here and  we wil keep busy but still will keep in touch with CFL

228539[/snapback]

I'm happy to hear he made it home.