EMS finally for long-wiating BH member!

Finally we have received EMS and my fiancée will pick up visa next week in GZ. :) :redblob: For one who has waited so long and seemingly been ignored by his government, this feeling is indescribable. We were sitting on the bottom of the pile. Someone must have strirred up the pile. We wondered if we were lost or forgotten and if GZ would EVER get to us. If they got to us, they will get to yours. I think all the BH visas are coming soon. Just keep stirring that pile at GZ. <_<

Hmmm...... 'ya think I need to call President Bush and tell him to disregard that fax I sent him Wednesday? . . . Wouldn't want him to worry needlessly now, would we? :lol:

uh-oh! :blink: ....did anyone see where I put that '10 things to do before . . . ' list?

Don't worry folks, the wolfman is not gone; he is just in a better mood these days! :V:

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's GREAT news, Wolfee!

R U going to accompany her back, to help her with that "Last minute shopping" ?? :rolleyes:

Nah. . . . I just sent her the credit card and let her do it! :o

wish I could, but I have to stay here and work so I can qualify on the support affidavit. :greenblob: