Guest pushbrk
Thanks to all my fellow members who have been so supportive. I just called DOS and we have an interview date of 08-08-06 at 7:15am. What great news!!!! I should call my SO and wake her up, but it is 3:10am there. You can bet I will wake her up early though. :clapping:  :cheering:  :)

227110[/snapback]

Congratulations. That makes it 10 this week, I think. May 8/8 be good luck for our SO's. Will you be there for the interview?

Thanks to all my fellow members who have been so supportive. I just called DOS and we have an interview date of 08-08-06 at 7:15am. What great news!!!! I should call my SO and wake her up, but it is 3:10am there. You can bet I will wake her up early though. :clapping:  :cheering:  :)

227110[/snapback]

Congratulations. That makes it 10 this week, I think. May 8/8 be good luck for our SO's. Will you be there for the interview?

227153[/snapback]

Thanks Mike. I sure wish I could be there, but unfortunately I run a business and I am it. The SO and I discussed my going to GUZ, but it won't be beneficial other than moral support. We both agree that my staying in the US and keeping the business running will benefit us both in the long run. Good luck to you and Sherry.

Thanks to all my fellow members who have been so supportive. I just called DOS and we have an interview date of 08-08-06 at 7:15am. What great news!!!! I should call my SO and wake her up, but it is 3:10am there. You can bet I will wake her up early though. :beer:  :yahoo:  :clapping:

227110[/snapback]

Yes, very great news and congratulations!! Good luck!!

:yahoo: :beer: :candle: :)

Thanks to all my fellow members who have been so supportive. I just called DOS and we have an interview date of 08-08-06 at 7:15am. What great news!!!! I should call my SO and wake her up, but it is 3:10am there. You can bet I will wake her up early though. :beer:  :yahoo:  :clapping:

227110[/snapback]

CONGRATULATIONS!!!