My wife is in the Beijing airport, just waiting for her flight out of dodge. She will be here tomorrow at 8:30 pm. I wanted to thank you all for the assistance and help, it sure is appreciated. Good luck and God bless you all.

225692[/snapback]

We're happy to share your joy and success with you. Especially since we don't have any of our own. Best wishes, Hunter!

My wife is in the Beijing airport, just waiting for her flight out of dodge. She will be here tomorrow at 8:30 pm. I wanted to thank you all for the assistance and help, it sure is appreciated. Good luck and God bless you all.

225692[/snapback]

Congratulations .........

Wheel Man

225692[/snapback]

Congatulations!! Good luck to you both!

:cheering: :cheering: :cheering: Wow, congrats!!!!!...I cannot wait until that day comes for me and Xiang...It seems so far away now...I'm so happy for the two of you!!...I can't imagine the happieness you are feeling at this moment...I will always try to remember times like this when I am not feeling as positive...It is great to see people on this very forum finally reach that great point!!!...Good luck to the two of you and may you live happily ever after!!!...

Jason

P.S.--It looks like process went fairly "quickly" (about 9 mos.?) for the two of you!...

225692[/snapback]

Enjoy! My wife is 9 days behind yours in coming...

Edited by mercator (see edit history)

Oh, cleaning is done, been done with that. 10 loads of wash since monday. I just got done making dinner for her arrival. I got a head of bok choy, brocolli, portabella mushroom caps, snow peas, all in a delicious broth, and i fried some tofu. I make some passable chinese sticky rice too. I hope she enjoys, I did a flurry of shopping for some of the things I know she likes, tomorrow after work I can take her out to the markets and she can get whatever else she needs. WHEW, this has been a lot of work, but totally worth it. I go to pick her up at the airport in 1 hour. Good luck everybody, I think everybody deserves this kind of happiness, and it will arrive for you all.

Well, she is home, her flight was delayed by unexpected maintance to the aircraft. Thats ok though, we had a good reception for her, 2 other couples who know her dad were there to meet her as well as me, and my father. She actually liked my attempt at chinese cooking. It was quite good. Well, brushing my teeth, and um.... lights out. later everyone.

Well, she is home, her flight was delayed by unexpected maintance to the aircraft. Thats ok though, we had a good reception for her, 2 other couples who know her dad were there to meet her as well as me, and my father. She actually liked my attempt at chinese cooking. It was quite good. Well, brushing my teeth, and um.... lights out. later everyone.

225993[/snapback]

Very glad to hear she is home :toot: :toot:

Now, enjoy!