A scary but real story

Thank you Jany for telling us the whole story. I hope you can find a good and decent man who will help make life easier for you and your daughter.

This thread will definitely end up in notable posts.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jany,

Thanks for sharing your story. I am sorry you had to go through something like this. It is good to know that you and Cindy are doing much better now.

221569[/snapback]

I forgot the tell that I am from a city named Nanning in the south of China and I used to be a teacher of English there. I guess some of your love ones could happen to be my students. I tried to upload my picture but failed. Here is my personal e-mail adress: jany05072002@yahoo.com.cn

I wish anybody from my city or used to be my students could send me their e-mails. I miss my students and wonder if they are doing well with their new husbands in this new country.

Hmmm...that's a good point. If you ever want to turn your story into a novel, I stand by, ready to act as Ghost Writer/Editor.

Hmmm...that's a good point.  If you ever want to turn your story into a novel, I stand by, ready to act as Ghost Writer/Editor.

221605[/snapback]

hmmm, and wouldn't this make a great screenplay? It would be a great twist of fate to sell it and have Jany and Cindy set for life.

I am not joking here. This could happen, if someone knows how and to whom to pitch their story to.

Edited by Dennis143 (see edit history)

Dear Sister,

I remember your story when it was first brought to all of our attention here last year. To actually read some of the details is heartbreaking. We all are searching for what you seek and try not to blame yourself for what happened. These types of people are very good at hiding thier intensions and can easily fool most people. You should be proud of your strength to stand up to him and do what is right for your daughter. I'm going to go hug my wife as we both finally got the chance to be together and have managed to find each other over such a distance. Hug your daughter for all of us and know that Yunhe and I both are praying for your success in taking care of Cindy and the chance that in time you will find that special someone.

Best wishes always,

Jim & Jen :greenblob:

Hello again Jany,

Glad to hear you are well. Although we often complain abut the US government, I am happy that they realized that it was right to let you and Cindy stay in the US after what happened to you.

Ying and I wish you and your daughter a long and happy life here!

Jany after reading your story, I'm completely in disbelief how evil people can be. You have endured so much. You sound like a good woman who was very devoted to someone who did not deserve for you to even acknowledge them. Please be strong as you evidently already have been.

This was an unbeleivable story. I actually think this story could be a book or a TV movie on lifetime. This should happen to no one.

I praise God that yo found out before anything worse happened. May God continue to Bless you and your daughter.