Hi all, I'm a foreign K1 beneficiary in China. Happy to let you know that I passed my interview yesterday. It lasted for about 3 to 4 minutes. The questions asked were:
1. It seems you're here alone, where are your children?
They're not with me in China. He then cancelled the names of my children on the appointment letter and said "Ok, it means they will be interviewed in your country, we shall arrange for "follow to join''.
2. What do you do on China? I teach ......
3. For how long have you been in China? 3 years.
4. How did you meet your fiance? .....
5. How many times has he visited you in China?... 3 times
6. What does your fiance do for a living? He's a Registered Nurse
7. Where was your fiance before he relocated to another state?.....
7. Do you have any photos? Yes gave him an album. (I had 3 albums but the VO looked through one).
The VO commented on my resume and qualifications, I guess he was impressed. He also noted the fact that I worked as a Research Supervisor in an International Organization (not in China).
I was really impressed at the embassy yesterday because all the people who attended to me gave me so much confidence with the smiles on their faces. The Chinese guy who put my documents together was very nice and friendly. The lady who took my finger print was very friendly too and correctly pronouced my jaw breaking names.
The VO was really wonderful! God Bless him real good.
And many thanks to you all on candleforlove for the invaluable information available on this site.
Have a good one!

Hi all, I'm a foreign K1 beneficiary in China. Happy to let you know that I passed my interview yesterday. It lasted for about 3 to 4 minutes. The questions asked were:

1. It seems you're here alone, where are your children?

They're not with me in China. He then cancelled the names of my children on the appointment letter and said "Ok, it means they will be interviewed in your country, we shall arrange for "follow to join''.

2. What do you do on China? I teach ......

3. For how long have you been in China? 3 years.

4. How did you meet your fiance? .....

5. How many times has he visited you in China?... 3 times

6. What does your fiance do for a living? He's a Registered Nurse

7. Where was your fiance before he relocated to another state?.....

7. Do you have any photos? Yes gave him an album.  (I had  3 albums but the VO looked through one).

The VO commented on my resume and qualifications, I guess he was impressed. He also noted the fact that I worked as a Research Supervisor in an International Organization (not in China).

I was really impressed at the embassy yesterday because all the people who attended to me gave me so much confidence with the smiles on their faces. The Chinese guy who put my documents together was very nice and friendly. The lady who took my finger print was very friendly too and correctly pronouced my jaw breaking names.

The VO was really wonderful! God Bless him real good.

And many thanks to you all on candleforlove for the invaluable information available on this site.

Have a good one!

217489[/snapback]

No money no honey. VO's of all western countries enjoy denying an applicant with a low-income petitioner.

Congratulations on passing! Nice post, from what you write it seems that they really enjoy giving visas to the people who truly qualify !

Thanks for taking time to post the details...glad you got help from CFL and are willing to give help too.

Good luck to you and your fiance ! !