Easter Dinner, What Did You Guys Cook

a ha!!!

I was expecting more chinese dishes. How do your ladies/fellas like the Western food? Also, is there any digestion related issues when they eat the food over here for the first time?

Lets see...

I had ham, mashed potatoes, asparagus, acorn squash that was mashed up-I think salt was accidentally used instead of sugar!, biscuit-like buns, green stuff (with the mandarin oranges - does that count?), some really nice chocolate and stuff cake and some other cake with a strawberry mouse like-filling.

Boiled a pork shoulder in pineapple juice and cloves, blackeye peas, baked apples and turnip greens. Pretty simple. I wonder what most of the meals will be like when I get married again and my wife and son will be here :greenblob: ... I know she doesn't eat much meat... I eat a lot of chicken and fish sometimes... not too much meat. She like to eat seafood and veggies.... lots of seafood in beihai, I assume, on the coast.

Guest pushbrk
Boiled a pork shoulder in pineapple juice and cloves, blackeye peas, baked apples and turnip greens. Pretty simple. I wonder what most of the meals will be like when I get married again and my wife and son will be here  :blink: ... I know she doesn't eat much meat... I eat a lot of chicken and fish sometimes... not too much meat. She like to eat seafood and veggies.... lots of seafood in beihai, I assume, on the coast.

207912[/snapback]

A few hours after breakfast at Denny's, I had a hotel catered turkey sandwich, chips and a cookie between dance competitions. The only holiday I spend with family is Christmas. The others are with my dance family.

At least, this time the prize money equaled the event fees and hotel bill. :-)