Thanks God, we got the EMS

I just can't believe it, we got the EMS!!!!!!!!!!!! I just don't know what to say! I am going back to China tomorrow!

Thanks CFL, thanks all of your value CFL group!

Just for the information, the Consulate does require police certificate from my fiance. Anyway, we prepared ahead of time, so there should not be a problem. Good luck to all of us!

I just can't believe it, we got the EMS!!!!!!!!!!!! I just don't know what to say! I am going back to China tomorrow!

Thanks CFL, thanks all of your value CFL group!

Just for the information, the Consulate does require police certificate from my fiance. Anyway, we prepared ahead of time, so there should not be a problem. Good luck to all of us!

Congrats. The good news keep coming.

I think that we really are seeing the light at the end of the tunnel. It looks to me that the next area that needs to be focused on is the problem of cases on "hold" due to some kind of hit arising. Unfortunately, I am a bit at loss as to how to tackle that one.

If a hit was generated, it is entirely possible that they will try to get more information from the Chinese government and I doubt that Beijing is very cooperative with Washington about supplying information about Chinese citizens.

Owen,

I don't  think this check process has anything to do with China. If a hit shows up, it is probably because someone with the same or close name has been bad here.  The local agency here will just have to clear it by checking more personal info.

MHO

I agree.. China PSB's will have nothing to do with a "hit"... in my opinion.

I think FBI likes to keep it in the "family" sort of. ;)