• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

only to summarize for now..  alot of details to follow later...

Zixuan was done by 10:00 am and back at the hotel knocking on the door as I was watching TV...

She explained that they asked 6 questions and didn't want to look at any evidence at all...

She was quite upset that the process was so easy and the african american lady did not want to see any pictures, paper, nothing...

We'll go to pickup the visa on friday... :unsure:

152061[/snapback]

David,

In all seriousness, were you really expecting a different outcome? The paperwork was probably close to immaculate, all the bases establishing relationship have been covered. In short there is not one single items that a VO could question. What in the world could a VO do, except to give approval?

Didn't look at photographs. Man that is cold. Yin has a photo album lined up. I suspect that she secretly wants to show the VO photographs, while she complains about having to take her album there (LOL)

Seriously my friend. Congraulations to both of you! Any idea of your Zixuan's planned future departure date?

only to summarize for now..  alot of details to follow later...

Zixuan was done by 10:00 am and back at the hotel knocking on the door as I was watching TV...

She explained that they asked 6 questions and didn't want to look at any evidence at all...

She was quite upset that the process was so easy and the african american lady did not want to see any pictures, paper, nothing...

We'll go to pickup the visa on friday... :)

152061[/snapback]

David,

My heartfelt congratulations.... the ordeal is over!!!!!

Best wishes!!

CONGRATS David and Xizuan !!

I know what you mean about being upset that they didn't even look at 90% of the things you brought! I-134 - never asked for; taxes - don't need; half a ream of chats - just read one sentence on one page!!!

Bottom line is that it is better safe then sorry!!

Now have fun explaining to customs why such a little lady needs so many huge suitcases!!! :D

Congrats David and Zixuan!!! :blink: :D :toot:

Bring her home safely and best wishes for a long and happy life together!

To others still out there waiting, don't let a few recent interviews make you complacent. Quan's interview experience was much like Zixuan's, but there have been several others in the past year who have not been so fortunate, and had their documents thoroughly examined. It's much better to be over prepared than to get asked for something that you neglected.

Good luck to the other CFL'ers coming up this week!