CR1(DCFer in Guangzhou)

July 10, 2006: Interview!!!!! APPROVED IN 5 MINUTES!!!!!

In the morning 6:50 we walked in the one of the lines front of the Tianyu building. There were 80,90people already there. I am very happy and appreciate my husband that he was always with me in the line although it was very hot and humid. 7:30 the security guards started give numbers and let people walk into the building. I walked into the building at 7:38.(my husband tells me this time. Since he was there behind the crowds and watched me untile I went in to the building)

On the fourth floor another guard took my number (16) back, and I kept waiting. Walked into the fifth floor's visa interview hall at 8:20 or so. That means I had been waiting for 40 to 50 minutes to get in the hall from fourth floor. It was very hot even inside of the building, so if you are weak you'd better take some water with you, although the sign says no water can be taken into the building.

When I walked in the interview hall , there was one guard had started calling the people¡¯s names and send to the assigned windows to open the physical envelope and get another number, which is the interview number, I got my number was 1010 about 8:30. So I think GUZ had made the interview order in advance. Got my fingers prints soon too by a Asian-American man who speaks very standard Chinese. Later around 9:00 all the people in the hall took the oath together, and then VO started seating behind the windows and began the day¡¯s interview.

9:25 or so my number was showed on the screen to go to window 24. My VO was an Asian man at his middle thirty¡¯s.

VO: Morning!

Me: Mornign!

VO: Can you speak English?

Me: Yes, I can.

Handed him in both My husband¡¯s and my passports, while he was checking I took all my paper works out of my big bag and laid out properly on the small counter. Soon he returned my husband¡¯s passport back to me.

Since I couldn¡¯t hear him clearly I complained it to him after he adjusted the speaker, again we started.

VO: How did you know each other?

Me: We are working in the same office.

VO: How long has he been in China?

Me: Over two and a half years.

VO: When will his assignment finish?

Me: End of this year.

VO: Good.

He rapidly flipped the pile of the document front of him and asked me: Did you give me the Affidavit of support?

Me: Not yet.

VO: Okay, give it to me.

I handed over to him a pile of files which all are about finance support evidences that my husband took a lot time to prepare. He looked like didn¡¯t have time to see anything else but only took out the I864 and tax return.

Then he handed me the red slip. That was all. He didn¡¯t ask any pictures, letters, emails¡­¡­.

I walked out of Taiyu building at 9:40 and told my husband this good news at the coffee shop right next to the building. We are very happy. Did we make the record?:):)

We were very very luck finding this website four months ago. And CFL is the most important reason of our case's fast success. We can't make it without you guys. Thanks!!! Candle for love!!! You guys are always in our hearts.

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :drunk: :drunk: :drunk:

Edited by yuliki (see edit history)

In the morning 6:50 we walked in the one of the lines front of the Tianyu building. There were 80,90people already there. I am very happy and appreciate my husband that he was always with me in the line although it was very hot and humid. 7:30 the security guards started give numbers and let people walk into the building. I walked into the building at 7:38.(my husband tells me this time. Since he was there behind the crowds and watched me untile I went in to the building)

On the fourth floor another guard took my number (16) back, and I kept waiting. Walked into the fifth floor's visa interview hall at 8:20 or so. That means I had been waiting for 40 to 50 minutes to get in the hall from fourth floor. It was very hot even inside of the building, so if you are weak you'd better take some water with you, although the sign says no water can be taken into the building.

When I walked in the interview hall , there was one guard had started calling the people¡¯s names and send to the assigned windows to open the physical envelope and get another number, which is the interview number, I got my number was 1010 about 8:30. So I think GUZ had made the interview order in advance. Got my fingers prints soon too by a Asian-American man who speaks very standard Chinese. Later around 9:00 all the people in the hall took the oath together, and then VO started seating behind the windows and began the day¡¯s interview.

9:25 or so my number was showed on the screen to go to window 24. My VO was an Asian man at his middle thirty¡¯s.

Handed him in both My husband¡¯s and my passports, while he was checking I took all my paper works out of my big bag and laid out properly on the small counter. Soon he returned my husband¡¯s passport back to me.

Since I couldn¡¯t hear him clearly I complained it to him after he adjusted the speaker, again we started.

He rapidly flipped the pile of the document front of him and asked me: Did you give me the Affidavit of support?

I handed over to him a pile of files which all are about finance support evidences that my husband took a lot time to prepare. He looked like didn¡¯t have time to see anything else but only took out the I864 and tax return.

Then he handed me the red slip. That was all. He didn¡¯t ask any pictures, letters, emails¡­¡­.

I walked out of Taiyu building at 9:40 and told my husband this good news at the coffee shop right next to the building. We are very happy. Did we make the record?:draw::)

We were very very luck finding this website four months ago. And CFL is the most important reason of our case's fast success. We can't make it without you guys. Thanks!!! Candle for love!!!  You guys are always in our hearts.

:greenblob:  :greenblob:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :abduct:  :abduct:

230377[/snapback]

Congratulations! I am very happy for both of you!

I walked out of Taiyu building at 9:40 and told my husband this good news at the coffee shop right next to the building. We are very happy. Did we make the record?:D:)

We were very very luck finding this website four months ago. And CFL is the most important reason of our case's fast success. We can't make it without you guys. Thanks!!! Candle for love!!!  You guys are always in our hearts.

:clapping:  :clapping:  :abduct:  :abduct:  :draw:  :draw:

230377[/snapback]

Sounds like a record.

:greenblob: CONGRATULATIONS! :greenblob:

Best Wishes!

Thanks for posting the interview summary.

CONGRATULATIONS!

I walked out of Taiyu building at 9:40 and told my husband this good news at the coffee shop right next to the building. We are very happy. Did we make the record?:clapping::)

:huh:  :greenblob:  :coolthumb:  :cheering:  :icecream:  :clapping:

230377[/snapback]

:violin4: Congrats

When I walked in the interview hall , there was one guard had started calling the people~{!/~}s names and send to the assigned windows to open the physical envelope and get another number, which is the interview number, I got my number was 1010 about 8:30. So I think GUZ had made the interview order in advance. Got my fingers prints soon too by a Asian-American man who speaks very standard Chinese. Later around 9:00 all the people in the hall took the oath together, and then VO started seating behind the windows and began the day~{!/~}s interview.

9:25 or so my number was showed on the screen to go to window 24. My VO was an Asian man at his middle thirty~{!/~}s.

Handed him in both My husband~{!/~}s and my passports, while he was checking I took all my paper works out of my big bag and laid out properly on the small counter. Soon he returned my husband~{!/~}s passport back to me.

Since I couldn~{!/~}t hear him clearly I complained it to him after he adjusted the speaker, again we started.

I handed over to him a pile of files which all are about finance support evidences that my husband took a lot time to prepare. He looked like didn~{!/~}t have time to see anything else but only took out the I864 and tax return.

Then he handed me the red slip. That was all. He didn~{!/~}t ask any pictures, letters, emails~{!-!-~}.

I walked out of Taiyu building at 9:40 and told my husband this good news at the coffee shop right next to the building. We are very happy. Did we make the record?:):)

:clapping:  :clapping:  :clapping:  :drunk:  :drunk:  :drunk:

230377[/snapback]

WOW, really, really strong congratulations ........

Wheel Man