Visas approved ! ! !

After a full year, our K1 and K2 visas were approved on Jan. 14, 2005. :greenblob: :greenblob:

Hurray! Yippee! Whoopee! A new life begins!!!

First, thanks for everyone's help and moral support. It has been a very long and emotional wait while we practiced and supported each other every day with phone calls, emails, and especially Yahoo IM Chat with web cam.

For the most part, everything went perfectly smooth. I attribute this to the preparations we did from help received by this wonderful group, the CUC and AAC Yahoo groups.

My darling Ning Ning (and her son), are finally home with me. It is the most wonderful feeling in the world. It was worth everything we put into it and more. Ning Ning is the most wonderful woman in the world I have ever met and I am the happiest man in the world to be with her (and her son).

As for the interview itself, my SO gave the VO my passport which he examined closely. Next, my SO gave the VO my personal letter to the consulate, which I had notarized the day before in the citizens center (of the consulate). This obviously showed I was there in GZ with her, along with giving her my original passport to show them.

For the most part, the questions asked were standard and typical of everyone elses, but the VO did probe a little bit about each of our prior marriages and divorces.

Next, the VO spent a lot of time looking at each and every one of the pictures we provided.

Finally, near the end of the interview when he was approving the visa, Ning asked the VO if he wanted to see the I-134 which he apparently forgot about.

Then, the good news came: "I'm going to approve your visa."

Thanks again for everyone's help and now we start phase two of this process: Marriage, Adjustment of Status, Social Security numbers, immunizations, Employment Authorization Docment, etc.

-Jim and Ning Ning, (and little Xinxin too) :greenblob: :greenblob: