If my wife is a "mail order bride", then?

Mengxin

Hey Trigg,

I think you may be missing somethin' here.... A 15 yo daughter in law with straight A's....  No chance she could log on ? :o   

Emperor Rule No. 1 : Be aware of your subject's ability to discover the truth. 

Ahhhhh.......  the Trigg dynasty was great while it lasted  ~! :D

BuBbbu But h ho honey, some one has been impersonating me on the computer-honest they have.

Long live the emperor

• Replies 189
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest blsqueaky

I just have to find a new job so that I can be home more often so that I can put my 2 cents in. There is so much that I read, I do not even know where to start right now, so I will just say, I will keep reading.

AHHHHHHH ~!

The Vice Emperor abandons his lair in the "far away hills" and pays tribute to the Emperor --- 89 times ~!

(for luck, and LONG LIFE ~!)

to Emperor Trigg ~!!! EIGHTY NINE TIMES~!!

The Vice Emperor's forehead smacks against the cold, hard polished stone floor in front of the Emperor ~!!

Tell me Emperor Trigg ~!! What is my assignment?

:)

The former propoganda minister steps forward to swear fealty to the former emperor Trig and vows to help bring down the evil ursurper Emperor Mark.

Ahhhhhh!! All goes according to plan. The loyalists are coming in droves to show allegiance to the empire.

Sir Kim, squeal not for the evil and dethroned sir RMark. He would only serve to destroy the empire. Your first mission to the empire is to put together a cabinet of loyalists.

This is a most important mission as we will seek to destroy the neighbors of those who have sought to destroy our villages. This strategy was learned by watching another great king of the modern era.

Let it be known to all man----those who seek to do damage to the emperor and his subjects will have their neighbors destroyed by royal order of his majesty -Emperor Trigg.

Sir Carl. It is now that the minister of Propaganda is needed most. Say to the masses the reason we destroy those who live nearest to our true enemy. Say this loud and often so that the less than educated masses will hear and believe you, therefore blindly believing in our cause..

To all loyal to the thrown---let yourself be heard. Cabinet level positions are now being filled by Sir Kim. Apply early and often.

"E" :blink: