P4 Waiting List - August & September

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,,, :P

I called my S.O. while I was at work,, Thank God for cell phones...

She had just got up and was getting ready for work... I gave her the good news. She was so HAPPY,,, I thought I could see her smile through the phone. I told her all I did was make a phone call and ask the people at DOS,,, She was making me sound Like GOD!

:P :D :P , I like that feeling,,,, GOD! :rolleyes: Opps, I hope he doesn't read this...

I'm still typing with one hand so please excuse the mistakes,,, Not that I would be any better with two hands. ;)

I really hope every one gets their interviews, I wish every one the best of luck...

I don't work for that Sheriff,, Old Sheriff Joe...

Thanks

Rick

I don't know. It seems like we are jumping the gun by saying that March is already filled up and that October P3's will be scheduled for April. I am a late October, early Novemeber P3 so perhaps I have some bias here...

I just like to keep the window of hope open until the last possible minute.

Not to dis anyone, but my fingers are becoming a bit numb congratulating all the March folks...so

Congratulations to everyone and best of luck at the interview. Now, hurry up and make all those plans and arrangements that you knew you had to do but kept putting off until the interview date was known. You have more than a month to plan, but the time will fly from here on out. Hang in there. It's almost over.

I wanted to bring this back up to the front- I found it all the way on P7!!

I wanted to see who else had interview dates close to ours... looks like almost all Sept's got their P4's.

Thanks again John for making this! It is sooo helpful!!

BTW: You can put me in for P4 1/31 and interview 3/31