Chinese women seeking men...

It was Match.com for me. There are a lot of asian women who post there. I tried Asian Friend Finder but liked Match.com much better.

Funny story. When we were in CQ at the office of Foreign Marriaged and Adoption getting our marriage papers prepared the woman behind the counter asked, "And how did you two meet." Youyue and I looked at each other, her mother and father were only inches away trying to figure out what was going on as we discussed the answer in Cantonese. I said something about Match.com (which is honestly how I found her) and Youyue said, "Match.com? What's that?" I said, "You know where we wrote emails back and forth and everything." She said again with a confused look, "No, I don't know this."

Well, the official wording for the purposes of our marriage certificates was that we met via a business associate of mine in SZ. Turned out she really didn't know what Match.com was. She'd just gone to a local dating service in SZ and they'd done everything. They did the Match.com posting and translated all our emails for us. She'd just go in a pick up my latest translated email and handwrite a letter back to me. She also said she didn't want to say anything about the dating service because it would make her parents very anxious.