• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Git yore lil rabbit and son and git on home ol hillbilly cuz. I took thuh libberty uh havin' a cupple uh muh buddies go on upair tuh Pennsyltucky and git all emair latex critters outta yore place. Thaings oughta be clear unlest you got uh few stashed away tuh whar we culdn't find em. Also, we cleaned awl emair rusty beer cans outta thuh bed of atair '71 Dodge pickup settin in yer frunt yard.....tried tuh scrub awal emair terbaccky stains offin thuh porch, but some thaings done set in too deep....you can jes tell her it's uh fancy art deco mowteef are sumpin likatriteair...... :lol:

Git yore lil rabbit and son and git on home ol hillbilly cuz. I took thuh libberty uh havin' a cupple uh muh buddies go on upair tuh Pennsyltucky and git all emair latex critters outta yore place. Thaings oughta be clear unlest you got uh few stashed away tuh whar we culdn't find em. Also, we cleaned awl emair rusty beer cans outta thuh bed of atair '71 Dodge pickup settin in yer frunt yard.....tried tuh scrub awal emair terbaccky stains offin thuh porch, but some thaings done set in too deep....you can jes tell her it's uh fancy art deco mowteef are sumpin likatriteair...... :lol:

Many thanks to all of you guys for your wishes.

Mick...I owe you buddy. Lil' rabbit knows Ive had to spend time wailin' away with my fist, grimace on my face like a Chiner man in a hong kong kung foo movie....but I couldn't brang maself to tell her about the blow up animals. Thank you fer clarin' them outta the house and all.

I hope you n' the boyz got that blow up donkey out of the shower. She was the last "liberty" I took when I took my Saturday shower and hopped into the 52' Studybaker to head for the airport. The fact I left her in the shower has been buggin' me ever since I done left fer Chiner.

I woodent want lil' rabbit thinkin' I wuz weird or sumpin'. I haven't been able to fully convey what a "redneck hillbilly" is to her. She's gonna get her edjamacation started in about 2 more days now. :o And me? Why I can feel the mop landin' on my poor ol' hed, already.

Thank Gawd they is some details them boyz in Guangzhou don't check into. Can ewe jes imagine the look on lil' rabbit's face if'n the VO pulled out photos of me havin' congress with some fool blow up cow, or wildabeast and asking her to explain that???? Why, Ida been stuck with my britches down around my ankles and no way to run....so to speak. :D

Thanks again to all of you folks....it's a great family we have here.

tsap seui

Walkin' around in circles, lookin' up at passin' ants, I'm so dadgum SHORT!!!!!

Tsap, it depends on what POE you go through, when my wife and I landed at Newark, NJ, she was with me in the Citizens line and we passed through immigration quickly. Your wife would be an immediate PR and a part of your family, so you can go through the Citizens line. You'll fill out one form for your whole family, listing all of them on it.

Good luck and have a safe trip back.

Tsap, it depends on what POE you go through, when my wife and I landed at Newark, NJ, she was with me in the Citizens line and we passed through immigration quickly. Your wife would be an immediate PR and a part of your family, so you can go through the Citizens line. You'll fill out one form for your whole family, listing all of them on it.

Good luck and have a safe trip back.

Thanks for the info and wishes. We'll be going through Dulles Airport jut outside Washingtom, DC.

tsap seui

Edited by tsap seui (see edit history)

Safe travels Tsapper!! I'm very happy for both you and Lil' Rabbit. I'm looking forward to hearing about your adventures Stateside!

Don't worry about atair Donkey, tsap.......we took care of it. It wuz kinda "bonded" tuh thuh bathtub bottom, so we had tuh yank on it a tad and, well, one thaing led to another and one uh my buddies got kinda wound up or, as we'd say downcheer in Tennerbama, "farred up" and he ast us tuh give him uh few minnits alone inair wiff thuh rubber donkey. Oh, I jus saw this wuz posted in AOS instead uh Twisted......sorry bout that....I'll have tuh PM you wiff thuh detales uh whut happined tuh the donkey. Suhfice tuh say, a little duct tape goes a long way, and I hosed her down and shipped it tuh Don as a retarmint present.....

Thanks, one and all, to you fine friends. Candle and meeting all you guys and gals has been a great place to make friends and get help. I consider all of you friends, and thank you for your help over the years.

I'll be back around after we get home and get settled in a bit. My since of humor and laughing at myself and life hasn't changed with a couple of visas...we'll just take the party in a new direction. :o :lol: :lol:

tsap seui

One day and a Wake up....SHORT!!!!!!!

So short I'm have to move blades of grass to see the sun ;)