Rooms for Rent Near US Consulate (Yang's)

TianYu Garden

Nihao Mr Fang,

I want to personally thank you for all the help you gave Jingyuan. You were the lucky charm for the interview that gave us the "Pink". Even though you don't expect anything for your help, please accept a gift coming your way very soon. Looks like it will be about 10 days to 14 days before arrival.

I fully recommend his service and hospitality. The price he charges for his room is very cheap because the bonus is that you get a knowledgable husband and wife team who will go out of their way to help you. I would have paid more for this type of service.

Tell Jingyuan, waiting to see her in the US.....

Best Wishes,

лл

Jim n Cherry

Mr Jim ,

Thanks for your trust.

Your fiancee is very luck for her interview because she have your pure-hearted love. You are very nice and welcome. Thanks for your gift.

I am very impressed.Thank you again.

Best regards and wish you and your fiancee have a happy life.

HAPPY EVERYDAY

Yang Jiahua and Lei Fangfang

Nihao Mr Fang,

I want to personally thank you for all the help you gave Jingyuan. You were the lucky charm for the interview that gave us the "Pink". Even though you don't expect anything for your help, please accept a gift coming your way very soon. Looks like it will be about 10 days to 14 days before arrival.

I fully recommend his service and hospitality. The price he charges for his room is very cheap because the bonus is that you get a knowledgable husband and wife team who will go out of their way to help you. I would have paid more for this type of service.

Tell Jingyuan, waiting to see her in the US.....

Best Wishes,

лл

Jim n Cherry

• 3 weeks later...

Mr kalexe,

I am sorry that I donot contact with you.We went out to go shoping yesterday because this is the stauday.

Thanks for your trust. I donot know which type you want to reserve room and how many people come here?

I will do my best to serve for you all time.

Best regards,

Yang Jiahua and Lei fangfang

Dear Mr. Yang,

I am trying to reserve a room at one of your apartments, but so far I have been unsucessful in contacting you. I have tried your email, QQ, both cell phone numbers, and the office number. Either no one has picked up or given any reply. The information was obtained from http://www.yangjiahua.com/

Is there a number I can reach you at?

Thanks

Kalexe

Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄHello everyone, There are a motel style hotel at Guangzhou U.S consulate building. We are honor to provide room service for you. We total have ten sets of rooms. Including one bed room, a living room. two beds rooms, a living room and three beds rooms, a living room. Each set room has separate bathroom and a kitchen. We try our best to provide good service as 3 stars hotel. We have more than 7 years experience to help our guests for medical exam and interview process with free. Our principle is Let all guests live here like in home

Here close to bus station and train station.

If you need,Please contact us Tel and Fax: 020-38800200

Cell phone: 13724842886(Chinese)

13725270589(English)

Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄ

Phone number updated 2/6/2007

Yang Jiahua and Lei fangfang:

I sent email, but wanted to post also.

Waiting for interview date. I have read so much about you on the site. Will need one or two bedrooms for fiancee, her son and myself. What is cost of one and two bedrooms? What is the fastest, best way to reach you when I know interview date?

JingJing, TaoTao and I look forward to meeting you. Thank you for your assistance.

Michael and YaJing (Barido)

Edited by mbarido (see edit history)

Mr Michael,

How do you do. I am very nice to meet you.

Thanks for your trust.

About my appartment, the one bedroom with a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom , the price is Rmb 220 per night.

Two bedroom with a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, the price is Rmb 280 per night.

My Phone number is 13724842886, my wife's phone number is 13725270589.She can speak a little English. You can tell your fiance call me by yourself. I speak Chinese is fluently. Haha

Thanks again and Best regards

Yang Jiahua and Lei fangfang:

I sent email, but wanted to post also.

Waiting for interview date. I have read so much about you on the site. Will need one or two bedrooms for fiancee, her son and myself. What is cost of one and two bedrooms? What is the fastest, best way to reach you when I know interview date?

JingJing, TaoTao and I look forward to meeting you. Thank you for your assistance.

Michael and YaJing (Barido)

• 2 weeks later...

Mr Michael,

How do you do. I am very nice to meet you.

Thanks for your trust.

About my appartment, the one bedroom with a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom , the price is Rmb 220 per night.

Two bedroom with a living room, a kitchen, a bathroom, the price is Rmb 280 per night.

My Phone number is 13724842886, my wife's phone number is 13725270589.She can speak a little English. You can tell your fiance call me by yourself. I speak Chinese is fluently. Haha

Thanks again and Best regards

Mr Yang:

What is best way from airport (CAN) to your Hotel? I hear 1 hour by taxi? Is subway a possibility or are there many changes? Any words to enlighten, greatly appreciated. Thank you for your service!

Michael & YaJing

Edited by mbarido (see edit history)
Guest WenDylan

Mr Yang:

What is best way from airport (CAN) to your Hotel? I hear 1 hour by taxi? Is subway a possibility or are there many changes? Any words to enlighten, greatly appreciated. Thank you for your service!

Michael & YaJing

Take the bus if you need to. Its RMB 20 per person 1 way. It will take you straight to Citic Plaza which is right next to Mr. Yang's... or just a short walk across the park.

Edited by WenDylan (see edit history)

Mr Yang:

Michael & YaJing

Take the bus if you need to. Its RMB 20 per person 1 way. It will take you straight to Citic Plaza which is right next to Mr. Yang's... or just a short walk across the park.

Bus 6C from the airport is 20 RMB. It¡¯s comfortable with reclining seats. You are dropped off within a block of the Consulate. It departs from terminal B. Odd number buses are terminal A. The signs are well marked.

Mr Yang:

Michael & YaJing

Bus 6C from the airport is 20 RMB. It¡¯s comfortable with reclining seats. You are dropped off within a block of the Consulate. It departs from terminal B. Odd number buses are terminal A. The signs are well marked.

My fiancee and I both get there at 1100 - night. Will buses be running there that late? My fiancee does not think so.

Michael & YaJing

Guest WenDylan

Mr Yang:

Michael & YaJing

My fiancee and I both get there at 1100 - night. Will buses be running there that late? My fiancee does not think so.

Michael & YaJing

Yes, just there won't be as many running. That is the same time I arrived my first time in GZ. You might have to wait, but just look for the pretty girls with the nice green uniforms and snazzy sashes. They will be waiting for you.

• 1 month later...
Guest Rob & Jin

Give it a rest Dale

The vast majority of us that have stayed there did not experience what you did, quite the opposite.

To all others- if you want a 4 star hotel, then the Yang's ain't it, but if you want a cheap place to lay your head, a good guide for getting around GZ and support (especially useful if the beneficiary is there alone) then they are great.

good luck to all

• 1 month later...

Give it a rest Dale

The vast majority of us that have stayed there did not experience what you did, quite the opposite.

To all others- if you want a 4 star hotel, then the Yang's ain't it, but if you want a cheap place to lay your head, a good guide for getting around GZ and support (especially useful if the beneficiary is there alone) then they are great.

good luck to all

OK rob, I will. I suppose if most people had a good experience and were happy with the filthy rooms then it must be ok. I just hope that nobody else has money stolen from their room as we did. I CAN'T recommend the Yang's with a clear conscience. Here is another thread where the cfl member was unhappy with the yang's rooms. http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=32761&hl=

and here is still another thread about a cfl member with a bad experience with the yang's.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?...c=25415&hl=

I have spoken with plenty of people that were unhappy at the yang's, but most people choose not to post about it because the old timers continue to recommend the yang's and discount our negative experiences just because some members were content with the substandard rooms.

Edited by dale7570 (see edit history)