Rooms for Rent Near US Consulate (Yang's)

TianYu Garden

Our room was decent, clean, and we never ran out of hot water.

The Yang's greatly helped us, actually took hours with us, and Mrs. Yang's sister took us to the hospital and fast tracked the lil' rabbit through the medical.

tsap seui

the yangs will take the time to review your paperwork, however since they know very little english they are mainly checking for completeness. while staying at the yangs i saw plenty of people getting help from the yangs and getting blue and white slips. if you need help with the paperwork and interview prep i recommend smiling asia. the yangs will also go with you to the medical, but you can simply give the address to the cab driver and go by yourself.

Ya know Dale, I didn't need one iota of help from the Yangs, and while they didn't change a thing, it was nice to have someone else look over the paperwork.

And yes, we could have gone to the medical on our own, now couldn't we? It didn't cost us anything for Mrs. Yang's sister to take us and she made the experience even easier, and she, as the Yangs were very pleasant people.

I will state right to your face that I highly doubt, and totally disregard your statement that you know the results of anyone's interview results that you purport you saw the Yang's "helping". Where they helping those people in your room?

I know you have a grudge against the Yangs, and while you were the ones who left the money and sunglasses in your room at the Yangs, like some kind of first time naive travelers, I still feel sorry for your loss...but...don't you go taking my posts, and my quotes and dragging me into YOUR agenda against the Yangs.

I simply answered the question asked by the OP as to my experience with the Yangs and I do not appreciate you trying to drag me, or my words into your sordid little affair. Do we have an understanding here, Dale?

Leave me the hell out of your affair, and your agenda. If you insist on crying about the Yangs, do it without my words, buddy.

tsap seui

Dont mess with tsap

Dale has his right to disparage anyone he wants to, I just don't appreciate getting my words drawn into HIS acts of revenge. His woman got her visa... move on with life.

tsap seui

Our room was decent, clean, and we never ran out of hot water.

The Yang's greatly helped us, actually took hours with us, and Mrs. Yang's sister took us to the hospital and fast tracked the lil' rabbit through the medical.

tsap seui

the yangs will take the time to review your paperwork, however since they know very little english they are mainly checking for completeness. while staying at the yangs i saw plenty of people getting help from the yangs and getting blue and white slips. if you need help with the paperwork and interview prep i recommend smiling asia. the yangs will also go with you to the medical, but you can simply give the address to the cab driver and go by yourself.

Ya know Dale, I didn't need one iota of help from the Yangs, and while they didn't change a thing, it was nice to have someone else look over the paperwork.

And yes, we could have gone to the medical on our own, now couldn't we? It didn't cost us anything for Mrs. Yang's sister to take us and she made the experience even easier, and she, as the Yangs were very pleasant people.

I will state right to your face that I highly doubt, and totally disregard your statement that you know the results of anyone's interview results that you purport you saw the Yang's "helping". Where they helping those people in your room?

I know you have a grudge against the Yangs, and while you were the ones who left the money and sunglasses in your room at the Yangs, like some kind of first time naive travelers, I still feel sorry for your loss...but...don't you go taking my posts, and my quotes and dragging me into YOUR agenda against the Yangs.

I simply answered the question asked by the OP as to my experience with the Yangs and I do not appreciate you trying to drag me, or my words into your sordid little affair. Do we have an understanding here, Dale?

Leave me the hell out of your affair, and your agenda. If you insist on crying about the Yangs, do it without my words, buddy.

tsap seui

even though i find your post somewhat offensive , yet predictable i will answer your questions. of course you can disregard anything you like. we spent a couple of hours each day with the yangs in their office. it was in their office that we saw others getting help on their paperwork from the yangs. as far as a grudge, well i am annoyed by the fact that a lot of people gave the yangs rave reviews here on cfl and the info was not accurate. i am also annoyed that i know of plenty of folks unhappy at the yangs but are afraid to post about it because folks like you will jump down their throat and disregard their experience. at least future members have some accurate info to help make their decision now. my agenda as you put it is to make sure future members are correctly informed so they can weigh the positive and the negative. and as far as dragging you into my affair, this is a poor choice of words on your part and incorrect, however if you don't want people responding to your posts then you don't have to post.

• 3 weeks later...

UPDATE:

We have been staying in one of the Yang's apartments for two days now, and I must say it is great. Certainly not a 5 star hotel, but comfortable beds, two bedroms, a kitchen and a bathroom - with HOT WATER in the shower!

I am VERY happy with the experience. Mr. Yang has been very nice to myself and my fiancee. He has helped us print some papers on his computer, and he even took my Huixian to the hospital the first day before I arrived.

All in all, it has helped relieve a great deal of tension from an already stressful situation.

I am very glad we chose to stay here.

Oh - and nothing has come up missing from our room, and we have two laptops and other electonics left here.

I am really, REALLY thankful for the recommendation to stay here. I would suggest it to anyone and everyone else.

THANK YOU MR. YANG!!!!

¡°The most dirty and run down place that I ever stayed¡± Quote from my Lao Po who lived in rural China most of her life.

Does it have a matress and running water? 'Cause if it does, sounds like a better place than many I have been.......

it sounds like the perfect place for you. sometimes you won't have any hot water.

everyone has their own set of standards.

• 5 weeks later...

UPDATE:

We have been staying in one of the Yang's apartments for two days now, and I must say it is great. Certainly not a 5 star hotel, but comfortable beds, two bedroms, a kitchen and a bathroom - with HOT WATER in the shower!

I am VERY happy with the experience. Mr. Yang has been very nice to myself and my fiancee. He has helped us print some papers on his computer, and he even took my Huixian to the hospital the first day before I arrived.

All in all, it has helped relieve a great deal of tension from an already stressful situation.

I am very glad we chose to stay here.

Oh - and nothing has come up missing from our room, and we have two laptops and other electonics left here.

I am really, REALLY thankful for the recommendation to stay here. I would suggest it to anyone and everyone else.

THANK YOU MR. YANG!!!!

Hello all. I have to agree with the above statement. Xiongxing and I have been staying at one of the Yang's apartments (even sounds like the same apt.) since Jan. 4 and will be leaving as soon as Xiongxing's visa arrives at the Post Office. If your looking for major frills and breakfast in bed, then, no, you might not like it here. But, if you're looking for a very comfortable, affordable and convenient place, I think you will be happy with Mr. Yang. I liked having someone who has seen many applications go over what we had. Even though we didn't make any changes, I felt better. Mr. Yang let me use his computer to print some things and was always very gracious and helpful, even when Xiongxing somehow locked herself in the kitchen and couldn't get out.

Guest Dylan W

Sorry shadeOgray, it's the usual granite slab beds. I threw all the blankets I could get on top then just used one blanket for cover. It helped, a little.

Wendy's hotel/apartment has comfy beds I am told.