Rooms for Rent Near US Consulate (Yang's)

TianYu Garden

Yesterday, July 24, my wife traveled to GUZ and had her medical exam. At my request she made appointment with Mr. Yang to look over her papers she will have for medical and interview.

I was just told by my wife that Mr. Yang did meet with her looked over the papers she brought with her and praised them. This was at no extra charge.

She has reserved a room for the night before her interview.

Mr Yang, I wish to extend to you a big THANK YOU for your assistance with my wife and making her feel comfortable.

233315[/snapback]

How do you do!

Very thanks for your trust!

You and your wife are welcome . I only do my best job , thank you for your trust and giving me to the affirmation that I work .

Wish you and your wife have a good luck and success for visa.

Wish you and your wife very happy every day!

Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄHello everyone, There are a motel style hotel at Guangzhou U.S consulate building. We are honor to provide room service for you. We total have ten sets of rooms. Including one bed room, a living room. two beds rooms, a living room and three beds rooms, a living room. Each set room has separate bathroom and a kitchen.  We try our best to provide good service as 3 stars hotel.  We have more than 7 years experience to help our guests for medical exam and interview process with free. Our principle is Let all guests live here like in home

Here close to bus station and train station.

If you need,Please contact us Tel and Fax: (020) 38852593

Cell phone: 13724842886(Chinese)

13694258110(Chinese)

Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄ

170170[/snapback]

Hey yall

this is a good place to stay. Me and my SO stayed here and we like it

Carl

214267[/snapback]

how are you! i will you happy everyday!thank you very much!

214313[/snapback]

My fiancee and her daughter will be needing a room. There are so very many choices of hotels in Guangzhou to choose from. I need to know the current rate of the rooms and if help with the medical examination is free to those that stay in your hotel. My fiancee will be printing the response to this email and will have it with her when she arrives so be perfectly honest in your reply.

If my fiancee gets charged more than what you quote here for the room or if you say that you do not charge for the help with the medical examination and she gets charged, there will be a negative posting in reference to this not only on this website but on other websites.

I'm sure that you want our service and we would appreciate your honesty with your answers.

Thank you.

Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄHello everyone, There are a motel style hotel at Guangzhou U.S consulate building. We are honor to provide room service for you. We total have ten sets of rooms. Including one bed room, a living room. two beds rooms, a living room and three beds rooms, a living room. Each set room has separate bathroom and a kitchen.  We try our best to provide good service as 3 stars hotel.  We have more than 7 years experience to help our guests for medical exam and interview process with free. Our principle is Let all guests live here like in home

13694258110(Chinese)

Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄ

170170[/snapback]

Hey yall

Carl

214267[/snapback]

214313[/snapback]

My fiancee and her daughter will be needing a room. There are so very many choices of hotels in Guangzhou to choose from. I need to know the current rate of the rooms and if help with the medical examination is free to those that stay in your hotel. My fiancee will be printing the response to this email and will have it with her when she arrives so be perfectly honest in your reply.

If my fiancee gets charged more than what you quote here for the room or if you say that you do not charge for the help with the medical examination and she gets charged, there will be a negative posting in reference to this not only on this website but on other websites.

I'm sure that you want our service and we would appreciate your honesty with your answers.

Thank you.

233890[/snapback]

To be perfectly honest with you, if I received a question like this I would take a pass and advise you to stay somewhere else. Who needs the grief from someone who asked for a price and threatens you at the same time. I have fired customers for less in my business.

I can personally vouch for his honesty, there may be misunderstandings in any business arrangement but that has nothing to do with honesty.

Perhaps one of the $200US hotels would be more accommodating to you and no they don't offer to help with the process.

13694258110(Chinese)

Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄ

170170[/snapback]

Hey yall

Carl

214267[/snapback]

214313[/snapback]

Thank you.

233890[/snapback]

To be perfectly honest with you, if I received a question like this I would take a pass and advise you to stay somewhere else. Who needs the grief from someone who asked for a price and threatens you at the same time. I have fired customers for less in my business.

I can personally vouch for his honesty, there may be misunderstandings in any business arrangement but that has nothing to do with honesty.

Perhaps one of the $200US hotels would be more accommodating to you and no they don't offer to help with the process.

233917[/snapback]

Too Funny

"Give me a good deal or I'll beat you up"

Classic example of "The Rude American"

Edited by pkfops (see edit history)

13694258110(Chinese)

Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄ

170170[/snapback]

Hey yall

Carl

214267[/snapback]

214313[/snapback]

Thank you.

233890[/snapback]

233917[/snapback]

Thank your for helping me to answer . Very thanks!

13694258110(Chinese)

Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄ

170170[/snapback]

Hey yall

Carl

214267[/snapback]

214313[/snapback]

Thank you.

233890[/snapback]

Hello, very nice to meet you!

About my appartment, I will tell your this price and our services:

our office address is suite A805 , 8th Floor, Tian Yu Garden (¢ò phase),136-146 Lin He Zhong Road, Tian He District, Guangzhou.

At the same building of U.S consulate in Guangzhou.

The transportation is very convenient. It is only 500 meters from the East Railway Station and the Bus Station to our apartments.

We have some types of chambers in our hotel. Such as one bedroom with a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room, or two bedrooms or three bedrooms.

We offer two choices for you. You can either share the house with others or rent the house on your own. For the first one, the price are as follows:

single bed:120-138 yuan per day

Double bed:138-158 yuan per day

Standard room with two beds:158-168 yuan per day

In the second, the price are as follws:

One bedroom with a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room:200 yuan per day.

Two bedroom with a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room:280-320 yuan per day.

Three bedroom with a bathroom, a kitchen and a living room:360 yuan per day.

We will meet you when your arrive in Guangzhou, and take you to the heath services for the required medical checks, fee payments, and our personal instructor, Mr Yang will expertly guide you through the complete visa formalities --all at no charge. we personally wish you success with your visa.

Certainly,We do these works and must lie in the foundation that you trust me up, if you doubt my credibility, asking you to seek the other people.I think that all works must just may complete under the condition of believing the other party.

Another thing, We have the printer, but need to be charge of, the price is RMB1 each paper, certainly you also can need not print here.

OK, this is all for my appartments, if you need and trust me and my assistant, you or your wife can call this number

13724842886( Mr Yang, Chinese )

13694258110(Mr Zhang, Chinese)

020-38852593(Office , tel or fax)

Wish you have a good luck and success for visa!

13694258110(Chinese)

Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄ

170170[/snapback]

Hey yall

Carl

214267[/snapback]

214313[/snapback]

Thank you.

233890[/snapback]

I think I might have answered your question in the post just above. This was only 3 days ago that my wife met with Mr. Yang. I praise his help he provided and the way he made my wife feel comfortable. As I said my wife has already arrainged to stay at the hotel at the time of her interview. There has been no deception on the part of anyone! She has been quoted a price that is on the money with what is quoted on this board. She has not been charged anything extra for help during her medical exam nor do I believe there will be any additional charge for any assistance provided for the interview. I will say however that if it made my wife feel more comfortable for her interview and there was an additional charge it would be worth it and I would not be threatening anyone to damage their reputation or business. I do know the word "free" is used many times in the response from the hotel through out this thread.

• 2 weeks later...
~{Qn<R;*6)7?WIQ/VPPD~}Hello everyone, There are a motel style hotel at Guangzhou U.S consulate building. We are honor to provide room service for you. We total have ten sets of rooms. Including one bed room, a living room. two beds rooms, a living room and three beds rooms, a living room. Each set room has separate bathroom and a kitchen.  We try our best to provide good service as 3 stars hotel.  We have more than 7 years experience to help our guests for medical exam and interview process with free. Our principle is Let all guests live here like in home

13694258110(Chinese)

~{Qn<R;*6)7?WIQ/VPPD~}

170170[/snapback]

Hey yall

Carl

214267[/snapback]

214313[/snapback]

Thank you.

233890[/snapback]

233917[/snapback]

WOW, Lee, it looks as though this person (the one who asks a question and threatens in the same letter) has a lot to learn ....

Wheel Man

~{Qn<R;*6)7?WIQ/VPPD~}Hello everyone, There are a motel style hotel at Guangzhou U.S consulate building. We are honor to provide room service for you. We total have ten sets of rooms. Including one bed room, a living room. two beds rooms, a living room and three beds rooms, a living room. Each set room has separate bathroom and a kitchen.  We try our best to provide good service as 3 stars hotel.  We have more than 7 years experience to help our guests for medical exam and interview process with free. Our principle is Let all guests live here like in home

13694258110(Chinese)

~{Qn<R;*6)7?WIQ/VPPD~}

170170[/snapback]

Hey yall

Carl

214267[/snapback]

214313[/snapback]

Thank you.

233890[/snapback]

233917[/snapback]

WOW, Lee, it looks as though this person (the one who asks a question and threatens in the same letter) has a lot to learn ....

Wheel Man

236446[/snapback]

Ya think?

13694258110(Chinese)

Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄ

170170[/snapback]

Hey yall

Carl

214267[/snapback]

214313[/snapback]

Thank you.

233890[/snapback]

You sound very much like a person that would want even more than what you paid for, I would be willing to bet that you need his services more than he needs yours

B) Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄHello everyone, There are a motel style hotel at Guangzhou U.S consulate building. We are honor to provide room service for you. We total have ten sets of rooms. Including one bed room, a living room. two beds rooms, a living room and three beds rooms, a living room. Each set room has separate bathroom and a kitchen.  We try our best to provide good service as 3 stars hotel.  We have more than 7 years experience to help our guests for medical exam and interview process with free. Our principle is Let all guests live here like in home

13694258110(Chinese)

Ñî¼Ò»ª¶©·¿×ÉѯÖÐÐÄ

170170[/snapback]

Hey yall

Carl

214267[/snapback]

214313[/snapback]

Thank you.

233890[/snapback]

You sound very much like a person that would want even more than what you paid for, I would be willing to bet that you need his services more than he needs yours

236459[/snapback]

Maybe a Red Flag for SO.

13694258110(Chinese)

~{Qn<R;*6)7?WIQ/VPPD~}

170170[/snapback]

Hey yall

Carl

214267[/snapback]

214313[/snapback]

Thank you.

233890[/snapback]

233917[/snapback]

Wheel Man

236446[/snapback]

Ya think?

236454[/snapback]

Yeah, like, duh ...

• 5 weeks later...