PINK PINK PINK PINK

Still waiting on my SO to give me details of the interview. I will post as soon as I get the info.

You know any good news is always followed with bad........I learned today that my 14 year old daughter has her first boyfriend :blink: :unsure: :ph34r:

Robert

Robert, just tell the young lad that you collect guns for a hobby.... :lol:

Still waiting on my SO to give me details of the interview. I will post as soon as I get the info.

You know any good news is always followed with bad........I learned today that my 14 year old daughter has her first boyfriend :blink: :unsure: :ph34r:

Robert

How is that bad? Nothing to worry about. Oh wait you don't live where I do. In Arizona God blessed us with a million miles of desert... Miles and miles of empty desert filled with deep abandoned mine shafts. Now I consider you a friend so PM me and I will give you the GPS cords to my favorite one. So all you need is a alibi and your good to go. :lol:

You know any good news is always followed with bad........I learned today that my 14 year old daughter has her first boyfriend :blink: :cheering: :cheering:

Robert

How is that bad? Nothing to worry about. Oh wait you don't live where I do. In Arizona God blessed us with a million miles of desert... Miles and miles of empty desert filled with deep abandoned mine shafts. Now I consider you a friend so PM me and I will give you the GPS cords to my favorite one. So all you need is a alibi and your good to go. :)

I spent 7 years there so I know of a few places myself :)

I want to thank everyone here at CFL for all the help in getting this far. I am sure we will have many more questions about the up coming AOS. Everyone here has been great. As soon as she gets home from GUZ I will get all the details about the interview and give my opinion as to why I think we got the visa.

Thanks again for all the help and support

Robert

KEEP THE PINK STREAK :lol:

• 4 weeks later...