Update on Jany

JanyNH

Happy to hear its all worked out well.

Hope you can join Amanda,Jin,Wendy and others on the chinese forum.

http://candleforlove.com/forums/index.php?showforum=16

Thank you so much Rob and Jin. Yes, my situation is getting better but when I look back what I have been through since that happened, I still can not help myself tearing. It was the hell. I would like to join Jin and Amanda's forum to help some Chinese women to adjust to the new life in this new country.

JanyNH, when ever my Junjie can get here, I am sure she will be more then happy to know people like you ladies here and have your help adjusting to this country, I hope you all stay here for when that time comes, I am sure she will need your help along with mine, thanks again.

Mike. :ph34r:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thank you so much Rob and Jin. Yes, my situation is getting better but when I look back what I have been through since that happened, I still can not help myself tearing. It was the hell. I would like to join Jin and Amanda's forum to help some Chinese women to adjust to the new life in this new country.

JanyNH, when ever my Junjie can get here, I am sure she will be more then happy to know people like you ladies here and have your help adjusting to this country, I hope you all stay here for when that time comes, I am sure she will need your help along with mine, thanks again.

Mike. :eyebrow:

Hi Mike, I will be very happy to help. Just send me a message when you need help. Best wishes.

Jany, I was here at that time and remember your story well as it unfolded. It was heart-wrenching, to say the least. I don't post much but feel compelled to at this time.

Congratulations on all your successes, your new business, and especially your new marriage. I am certain your husband is a lucky man!

Hi Phil, I want to say thank you to you for your post. Yes, I did have been through the hell but I survived when I got so much help and love from many kind American and Chinese brothers and sisters. I am so lucky to have so much love from these kind people.

My husband said he was lucky. I think me too. I would not have been able to make my business without his love and support. I am trying my best to take good care of him and my daughter. And also I am trying to make my business successful to contribute to my new family because I think 2 incomes is always better than 1 income. I want my family have a secure life.

I noticed that your wife is from Nanning. I am wondering if she would like to talk to me?

There is nothing to join Jany. The Chinese language forum is a part of CFL. You are already a member.

Hi, This is Jany, the Chinese woman who has got a lot of help from all the brothers and sisters at CFL. I am here to say thank you very much again and I really appreciate all the love and support from you.

Another reason why I am here today is I want to share something new with everybody here.

I just got remarried to a good man who is nice to me and also to my daughter. He has 2 daughters from his previous marriage. They get along well with my daughter. I spent one year to get to know this man and believe we can be a good family. So we got married The day before yesterday.

Another happy news that I would like to share with everybody is that I have started my own business. It is a Solar Energy company. I used to be the sales manager of a big solar company when I was in China. I know this business and will try my best to do it well again here. I have got a lot of help my city government and my state government. I finally have got my normal life back. Again, I want to say thanks a lot to everybody who had cared about me and my daughter and who had helped us a lot. I will keep your love in my heart. I am doing volunteer to help the women and their children in domestic violence shelters, trying to help them to learn more English and help them to get jobs and also do some interpreting for some new Chinese new immigrants. I will keep trying as much as I can to help people, just like what you did to help me and my daughter.

I am sending all of my best wishes.

Jany

Hi Jany,

Thanks for this wonderful news.

Thank you for your help to others. Someone once told me that I cannot repay him. That all I can do is help the next person and they help the next.

Also I have a sister in law working for a wind powered electric company in Lioning province in China. Actually I guess most of my wife's family works for various electric power companies. This is encouraging as my wife wouldlove to get her sister over here. Who knows maybe wife will look into starting something. Congradulations on this and your marriage.

Hollywood could not come up with such as story as yours. Now that your nightmare has past, I hope you continue to live you dream.

I want to say Thanks a lot CFL. I would not have made it without your help and love.

My dream is to have a happy family and everybody in my family care about each other and love each other. My dream is also to have my own business and make it successfully to be financial secure and schedule flexible. That is the way that I can have more time to spend with my daughter and also I can provide my family a better life.

Thanks a lot my dear friend. I will keep trying to turn something impossible into possible and create a good future and a happy life.

Hi, This is Jany, the Chinese woman who has got a lot of help from all the brothers and sisters at CFL. I am here to say thank you very much again and I really appreciate all the love and support from you.

Another reason why I am here today is I want to share something new with everybody here.

I just got remarried to a good man who is nice to me and also to my daughter. He has 2 daughters from his previous marriage. They get along well with my daughter. I spent one year to get to know this man and believe we can be a good family. So we got married The day before yesterday.

Another happy news that I would like to share with everybody is that I have started my own business. It is a Solar Energy company. I used to be the sales manager of a big solar company when I was in China. I know this business and will try my best to do it well again here. I have got a lot of help my city government and my state government. I finally have got my normal life back. Again, I want to say thanks a lot to everybody who had cared about me and my daughter and who had helped us a lot. I will keep your love in my heart. I am doing volunteer to help the women and their children in domestic violence shelters, trying to help them to learn more English and help them to get jobs and also do some interpreting for some new Chinese new immigrants. I will keep trying as much as I can to help people, just like what you did to help me and my daughter.

I am sending all of my best wishes.

Jany

Hi Jany,

Thanks for this wonderful news.

Thank you for your help to others. Someone once told me that I cannot repay him. That all I can do is help the next person and they help the next.

Also I have a sister in law working for a wind powered electric company in Lioning province in China. Actually I guess most of my wife's family works for various electric power companies. This is encouraging as my wife wouldlove to get her sister over here. Who knows maybe wife will look into starting something. Congradulations on this and your marriage.

I like to help people when I can. That might be why God blessed me and I got help from CFL and some other kind people in the USA when I was in trouble. I will keep helping those needed people.

It will be wonderful if your wife would like to start trying new business but I would like to suggest you and your wife try to search for the information of the license and permit for a foreigner to work in your state. I had tried to get an engineer from China to work in my company but I was told that he is not allowed without our state's license and it is very hard for a Chinese engineer to past the state test to get the license because of the language barrier. I had to give up and hired somebody else in my state to do this business with me.

Hollywood could not come up with such as story as yours. Now that your nightmare has past, I hope you continue to live you dream.

I want to say Thanks a lot CFL. I would not have made it without your help and love.

My dream is to have a happy family and everybody in my family care about each other and love each other. My dream is also to have my own business and make it successfully to be financial secure and schedule flexible. That is the way that I can have more time to spend with my daughter and also I can provide my family a better life.

Thanks a lot my dear friend. I will keep trying to turn something impossible into possible and create a good future and a happy life.

Jany, you got it! You understand the American dream better than a lot of Amercans do. I can see that you WILL be successful, your family WILL prosper, and we will be here standing and cheering you on the rest of the way. Just keep going. And remember, CFL might have given you a hand to help you up, but YOU are responsible for your success. I'm sure I'm speaking for all of us in saying we are very proud of you and all you have done. KEEP IT UP! :wub: :lol:

Jany, you got it! You understand the American dream better than a lot of Amercans do. I can see that you WILL be successful, your family WILL prosper, and we will be here standing and cheering you on the rest of the way. Just keep going. And remember, CFL might have given you a hand to help you up, but YOU are responsible for your success. I'm sure I'm speaking for all of us in saying we are very proud of you and all you have done. KEEP IT UP! :) :)

thanks for your encouraged words. I will keep trying to make it successfully and will also keep update when I make progress. I won't let you guys down.