Update on Jany

JanyNH

I am glad that things are better for you now.

Thank you so much, my friend. I came here to this new country because I believed what that man had promised that he would give me and my daughter a home and a better life. I had never thought I could get a devil. But I think I am a strong woman and would fight against crime. Now I finally got my normal life back after going through the hell. Thanks a lot for everybody who had helped us. Thank you very much.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Great to hear Jany. :) Good luck with your new life. It sounds like you've found happiness. You deserve it. I'd say your choice of business is very timely to say the least. ;) Best of luck with that, for all our sakes.

Thanks a lot, my friend Dave. I am a very simple woman who can feel happy with simple things. My happy heart can find happiness even when there is none. And I think I am also a strong woman who doesn't give up so easily. I think everybody get what they work hard for. It is the same to me. I want to say thank you very much again for all the wonderful words. I wish you and your family the best.

Great to see that you have found happiness!!

I have pointed to your story several times when people were questioning the Adam Walsh law last year.

My wife just told me about it-I guess you called. Damned happy for you Jany. you deserve a break and Wa La--you got one. So now there is but one thing left to say----

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

:) :D ;) :redblob: :whip: :redblob: :vava: :redblob: :baby: :redblob: :huh: :redblob:

sorry to interrupt :P

WA LA= American ARMY??? :blink: I hear alot in the movie

Maybe he meant VOILA!? :P

Edited by IllinoisDave (see edit history)

My wife just told me about it-I guess you called. Damned happy for you Jany. you deserve a break and Wa La--you got one. So now there is but one thing left to say----

WAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!

:o :o :P :o :roller: :P :unsure: :huh: :blink: :D :blink: :D

Hi Trigg, I did call you twice. I got on CFL and sent you 2 message but didn't get any respond. I guess you might not get my message. So I called you but I got the voice-mail. So I posted my update and then call your home number again and talked to your wife. I sincerely want to say thank you to you and your friend Carl, Don and some other friend that I don't know their names for everything you have done for me and for my daughter. My husband is a kind man. He is very easy going and caring and loving, just like you. I am happy now. Thank you again, Trigg. I wish you and your family the best.

Thank you for your wonderful words and your help. I wish you and your family happy too!

JanyNH, I was not here when you were here before but I still wish to sent you and your family all the best that life can give.

Michael, Thank you so much for your nice words and good wishes. I am sending you and your family my best wishes too.

Jany, you are living proof that a diamond is still a diamond even if someone throws some dirt on it. With your positive outlook on life, and your survivor mentality, you will always be a diamond. Our best wishes to you and your family.

Thank you so much for your wonderful words, my friend. I am trying to be myself, a kind, loving, caring, responsible woman, wife, mother. I am sending you and your family my best wishes too!

Guest lilac6451

Jane, I read your story at that time, feeling bad about you and your daughter. Dont know how you went through these years, but happy to hear that things finally work out for you. Congratulations! :rolleyes:

Edited by lilac6451 (see edit history)